Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tok mount cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok mount cards

Hi hi i just would like to ask why not use the tok mount cards we still get for the arena mounts i am missing two with no way to get these i work 5-6 days a week and arena is long over when im back home from working i think this is a good idea and will help all who work as i do and can not be on much thanks.Des server 80.
    yes
    40.00%
    maybe
    6.67%
    no
    40.00%
    very good idea
    13.33%

The poll is expired.

The mounts that require getting 1000 pvp points in a week have a multitude of ways to get those pvp points or cards. One is by BG, which happens many times a day. If by some chance you are unable to get to do bg or get alot of pvp points from BG and/or arena, then the mount spirit cards can be bought in the class wars shop. Now one might say they cant get enough crystals from class wars to buy the mount cards from the class wars shop. Well my character is a lv 66 mage and non casher, yet i was able to get 3 from the shop in last class wars. So it is possible with time.

As for the ToK mount cards, I do think they become worthless once you get the netherwing dragon, but using them for a mount from pvp points will cause more trouble than solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
      The mounts that require getting 1000 pvp points in a week have a multitude of ways to get those pvp points or cards. One is by BG, which happens many times a day. If by some chance you are unable to get to do bg or get alot of pvp points from BG and/or arena, then the mount spirit cards can be bought in the class wars shop. Now one might say they cant get enough crystals from class wars to buy the mount cards from the class wars shop. Well my character is a lv 66 mage and non casher, yet i was able to get 3 from the shop in last class wars. So it is possible with time.

As for the ToK mount cards, I do think they become worthless once you get the netherwing dragon, but using them for a mount from pvp points will cause more trouble than solutions.
      Noted and carefully considered but.With many who play and yes are totally free players with very few times they can be on or play i still think this is the only way to go.Some might say its very lop sided ect but think of it this way every one gets a chance to beter them selfs even with very little time to play myself and many others dont even get to do guild battles for insignias either, there again talking about things we all need as players to progress in this game this is mearly a suggestion and the numbers will speak for them selfs ty all for taking the time to respond be it negative or good either way it is what it is.Des
      Last edited by vinemaster; 12-08-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

25 cards to get ice fang = 25 weeks

if you did not get doubles or exchange in CW for at least 1~2 cards, 25 week = 6 month of time to obtain Ice Fang
        (also means you actually gets 1000 pvp-points every single week)
        (average CW points lets you get 1~3 cards with at least 60% or more wins in CW)

Also, pvp-points in BG can only be obtain within the 2 attempt you get a day, you can not do "multiple-time", you only get honor points after you used up your 2 attempts.
        What this also means is... you either try and farm pvp-points or cart for BG-chests. (it is hard to do both unless you can 2~3 shot anyone and still be able to cart at least 60 shards)

Arena is easiest, however.. you have to WIN in there to obtain pvp-points,
        Because losing only gives you 5 Insignia, you do not get any pvp-points for losing.

What I am thinking is... either let us Synthize 10 Shadow Soul for 1 Mount Spirit
        Or add in another ToK mount like Ice Fang soon (and not like 3+ month later)

Comment

dont worry, you'll get that netherwing. the question is what will you do with those shadow souls after you got the netherwing. will there be another mount synthesizable with shadow souls?

Comment

Jusht shave the Shadow Shoulsh, as Sean Connery would say. Better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

Except in the case of those god-awful Colorful Decor boxes. That is one thing I have and don't need that I'd just rather not have.

Comment

have already the netherwing and 800+ shadow souls and all the mounts u can craft w/ mount spirits......
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

I alredu have the mount to for TOK Card for cradt and alot of card over if its will come a new one .
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                  Jusht shave the Shadow Shoulsh, as Sean Connery would say. Better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them..
                  And then you become a candidate to appear on an episode of hoarders, my Dad is a hoarder and thats how he thinks, getting rid of anything is/was a complete nightmare. To empty just 1 bedroom and redecorate took my brother and I 3 months and 216 bin bags (yes 216) of **** to the skip. I'm going to leave it there or I'll rant on for 40 pages.

Comment

Working...
                  X