sylph upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph upgrade

Can I upgrade my green sylph to blue just using mahra ? Not sure if its worth using mahra on green if its not possible.

You can, but you can farm blues for free. It's a waste of seps and mahra to use on anything below blue. Makes me simultaneously laugh/cry to see 5-star whites running around.

Comment

Yeah but its hard to get a blue one. I've been farming them for so long and nothing, only greens no blues

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
        You can, but you can farm blues for free. It's a waste of seps and mahra to use on anything below blue. Makes me simultaneously laugh/cry to see 5-star whites running around.
        Yeah that's true except that it only takes a little over 100 mahra to go from a 1 star white to a 1 star blue. So, if the op is willing to put forth a little cash, he can get a blue sylph much faster than farming for one

Comment

as bshallc says, saving is the way to go in this game , white are just not worthy
          As for from green to blue depends on your patience, other better sylphs shall be implemented in the game. Do you have the patience to wait for them or not ?

Comment

Working...
          X