sylph br event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph br event

well from how i read it it seems that it refers to your main sylph br but just to be sure: does it really refers at the br ranking of one sylph, or at the team arena total br?

Just one sylph

Comment

Thus this event is another way to make the strong stronger. If you arent a casher with an apollo or blue iris, you will have no chance at winning this event. Way to go R2/7roads in making an event that gives nothing to the moderate cashers or non cashers

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
        Thus this event is another way to make the strong stronger. If you arent a casher with an apollo or blue iris, you will have no chance at winning this event. Way to go R2/7roads in making an event that gives nothing to the moderate cashers or non cashers
        Sorry to say but you are wrong , I dont make a recharge since May and I have one blue Iris ( got in sylph atoll ) It reached 10k br today , so its doable for non cashers.Just depend how you use your points after lvl up and obvsly luck with enchant
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
          Sorry to say but you are wrong , I dont make a recharge since May and I have one blue Iris ( got in sylph atoll ) It reached 10k br today , so its doable for non cashers.Just depend how you use your points after lvl up and obvsly luck with enchant
          depends on what sort of "non-casher" you are...

Level, you have to be 64+ (last pic someone posted on this forum was a level 66+ blue iris with 10xxx BR)

Enchants, are you on a server where you're always top 20 or 10?, because if not, you don't get as much enchant to get 10k BR.

Did you farm everyday and sacrifice 10 sylphs for enchant stones?

You did not use any balen associated boosts, IE: buying packs or opening decors for enchant stones.

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
            purple apollos will win this event rare pets dont even come close to epic pets

Comment

in server 327 only the ones with apollo got it .
              name: bibi
              guild: HonorGuard

Comment

Working...
              X