Profit losses to wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profit losses to wartune

I'm from server us west 1 or kong 3 92k br lord divine guild blades. Our server has lost dozens of heavy cashers Click image for larger version

Name:	k lol3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1741933 and the number is growing peeps that spend thousands i am not leaveing didnt come this far to surrender. But if something isnt done about the greed will be a devastating blow to r2s profits bc while u charge so much for everything and slowly makeing it to where everything takes balens you are cutting your own throats bc after all the heavy cashers are gone u have nothing in revenue coming from a server where it flourished b4 this is not just my server ether the outrageous prices and greed is destroying this game i love . while i dont expect any mod to really read this i hope im wrong and its taken to heart and dealt with b4 its to late.

Pretty girl
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

No punctuation,possible google translate and a random girl pic. This is how statements should be made.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        No punctuation,possible google translate and a random girl pic. This is how statements should be made.
        Agree with you 100%, if you want to make a post like this.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Google translations if there is no other way, but the readers should be warned in the beginning.

Comment

I just wanted to post a thread about it but she did it first...ok back to the topic. The ppl who left were not average or light cashers...they were the top spenders and one of them was the top knight. many of my frnds too quit the game and some are thinking bout quitting. G.M just find what is to be done to maintain ur customers or the game will die soon..
            IGN : ARKANTOS
            CLASS : ARCHER
            SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

"the game will die soon cause people are quitting a few servers".

Look at all the advertisers they have everywhere, this game isn't even anywhere near dying new cashers will come anyways.
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Damn I still haven't finished reading. How evil ^^.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The good games try to maintain their old cashers as well as their new ones coming in... and this one will lose all the old cashers people are quitting left an right I am on the verge of quitting myself. I like to spend money on games but not the rate they are asking. Every new patch it costs more to play at a high level, I wont pay anymore into this game I will move. Good Luck everyone! Hold your wallets tight!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X