Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Rush Walkthrough.

Hey guys.

Was tired of people complaining that there is no reason to attack during the Gold Rush Event. So i made this Quick video to Explain why we are attacking or pvping.

Hope this Helps.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Decent guide.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Yea idk why people make a big deal from being attacked in this game. It's a pvp game. You are suppose to pvp.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Yea idk why people make a big deal from being attacked in this game. It's a pvp game. You are suppose to pvp.
        Um, because the top players farm the noobs (like me) several times in a row, meaning they lose a LOT of their amethyst; likely needing them more than the top player? Top players suck when they wonder why the lower players hate them getting farmed by you guys.
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
          Um, because the top players farm the noobs (like me) several times in a row, meaning they lose a LOT of their amethyst; likely needing them more than the top player? Top players suck when they wonder why the lower players hate them getting farmed by you guys.
          It's still a pvp game lmao. I am sure you do the same to people you can beat as well. People shouldn't cry for losing in a pvp game. Besides couldn't you just recart the loss amethyst or no? If not then yea I guess tha tdoes suck but then just go fight people you can beat to make up the loss or try your best to run away. Don't cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
            I agree that being attacked over and over again sucks, if you have lag you wont even be able to move, you shall be attacked until that player gets his cart full true. But most of the top players enters the amethyst during the double rewards . Moreover if you enter the amethyst and exit you wont lose your att, so you can just enter, explore the mine for 30-60 sec, see if there are many bullies, if not start to cart. I am sure you can find a few periods where few enters it and I am sure a peaceful dude like you that knows how it is to be robbed won't do it to the others and you'll just cart right ?

Comment

what i like to do is distract the people who are killing, i attack them 20+ times in a row without having a cart idc if i win or lose it makes it so they are forced to fight me and not steal from others, after 20 or so fights they get the idea that i am just ***** with them and they normally just leave since their plan backfired in their face, kudos to you for getting 20 kills, sorry you didnt get any extra reward from me. but hey it is pvp so why not attack 20 times? also i hate that lvl 70s can camp level 40s as much as they want i find it unfair, Rs has pvp but in their wild you have limits on what lvls you can attack, go to a riskier place and the gap is greater, but on this game it is lvl 80 vs lvl 1 and is completely unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Maelstrom69 View Post
                what i like to do is distract the people who are killing, i attack them 20+ times in a row without having a cart idc if i win or lose it makes it so they are forced to fight me and not steal from others, after 20 or so fights they get the idea that i am just ***** with them and they normally just leave since their plan backfired in their face, kudos to you for getting 20 kills, sorry you didnt get any extra reward from me. but hey it is pvp so why not attack 20 times? also i hate that lvl 70s can camp level 40s as much as they want i find it unfair, Rs has pvp but in their wild you have limits on what lvls you can attack, go to a riskier place and the gap is greater, but on this game it is lvl 80 vs lvl 1 and is completely unfair.

So what your saying is that Higher lvl/br ppl should not be attacking lower levels, because its "unfair" ? Well i'm the highest BR on my server so i should be penalized for this ? Wartune is basically making us attack whoever we can to get our carts full. Its not like I really have a choice in there. I attack anyone i can (lvl/br wise) and i just barely fill up both carts by the time event ends. Its not like we have the luxury of only attacking "higher lvl/br's". If i did that, i'd never fill up carts.

Comment

On my server, I get into mines when it's double reward, if anyone get farmed twice from same player, I make sure they can't cart for 5mins

It's ok to attack a person once, maybe twice as well, but when some people farm a low level 9 times in a row, it's just silly.

But you all are in a guild, just get a guildy or 5 to stand there and "block" the highlevels while one of you cart

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                    So what your saying is that Higher lvl/br ppl should not be attacking lower levels, because its "unfair" ? Well i'm the highest BR on my server so i should be penalized for this ? Wartune is basically making us attack whoever we can to get our carts full. Its not like I really have a choice in there. I attack anyone i can (lvl/br wise) and i just barely fill up both carts by the time event ends. Its not like we have the luxury of only attacking "higher lvl/br's". If i did that, i'd never fill up carts.
                    Attacking a player is fine, attacking the same player over and over to fill your cart isnt. Have some decency. Attack multiple players, don't focus on 1.
                    I am being focussed by 1 and they come after me till they don't gain from me. If that's you idea of fun, I don't want to know what you find annoying.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                      On my server, I get into mines when it's double reward, if anyone get farmed twice from same player, I make sure they can't cart for 5mins

It's ok to attack a person once, maybe twice as well, but when some people farm a low level 9 times in a row, it's just silly.

But you all are in a guild, just get a guildy or 5 to stand there and "block" the highlevels while one of you cart
                      I do this as well, I also disband my troops an spam kill there recruits. They usually leave shortly thereafter. I got my entire guild doing this now.
                      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Attacking a player is fine, attacking the same player over and over to fill your cart isnt. Have some decency. Attack multiple players, don't focus on 1.
                        I am being focussed by 1 and they come after me till they don't gain from me. If that's you idea of fun, I don't want to know what you find annoying.
                        Have a total of 3-5 non guildies that i can actually attack for carts... Not a lot of choice...

Comment

I only attack a person once per cart so max 2 times during double rewards, even then can get maybe one 200 cart + one 150-170 ish cart. Fairly hard to max out on my server, especially when avoiding guildies. Usually only 600 amethyst on average a day. Still I do like the event since can freely kill someone I dislike with a passion repeatedly after done with carting.

Comment

I'm not Chain killing the same person over and over, but if there is no one else and i'm running out of time to cap i start to hit the same target multiple times (2 or 3 max). Don't see anything wrong with it as long as your not chain killing the same target, but if they are on the road trying to fill up (pvp) as well i don't see the problem.

Why do ppl get so upset ???
                            Do they not know its a pvp event and the only way to max out is to attack them ?
                            If you don't like it. Don't Hate on the Player... Hate the Game...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                              I'm not Chain killing the same person over and over, but if there is no one else and i'm running out of time to cap i start to hit the same target multiple times (2 or 3 max). Don't see anything wrong with it as long as your not chain killing the same target, but if they are on the road trying to fill up (pvp) as well i don't see the problem.

Why do ppl get so upset ???
                              Do they not know its a pvp event and the only way to max out is to attack them ?
                              If you don't like it. Don't Hate on the Player... Hate the Game...
                              Very selfish answer that, I wonder how you would react if you weren't top of your server but instead in their shoes day after day. Be reasonable.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X