Gold Rush Walkthrough.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Attacking a player is fine, attacking the same player over and over to fill your cart isnt. Have some decency. Attack multiple players, don't focus on 1.
    I am being focussed by 1 and they come after me till they don't gain from me. If that's you idea of fun, I don't want to know what you find annoying.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    It's a freaking pvp game. Why are you playing Wartune if you don't want to have war with others. Deal with people attacking you.
    I agree u must deal it ... but u can do 1 thing .. don't farm in double reward, do in normal reward so there are less ppl and u can cart it more safely, yes it takes time but u'll reach ur goal too ... but another thing I just curios why u r being focussed ? I think it is more to personal problem, as many of ppls not focus to 1 only ...

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
      This is me. Its not worth the headache to try during peak. I'll take my 200 a day and be happy. Not nearly worth the stress, rather just half a** it and get some quick and easy. 200 for 1 min of work > 400 for 30 mins of work (to me)
      I hope other can understand like u as well ... try to do normal instead of double ...

Comment

I try to get my cap each time but its a time crunch to get it done within the 30 mins (non-guildmates). I am all for attacking those within my BR range.. but its not worth the time to attack each other when battles last at best 2.5-3 mins each.
        FinalHC
        Kabam - S39/S6
        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
          I try to get my cap each time but its a time crunch to get it done within the 30 mins (non-guildmates). I am all for attacking those within my BR range.. but its not worth the time to attack each other when battles last at best 2.5-3 mins each.
          Exactly, and mage fights can take sooooo long.
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
          X