Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue iris best for Knights [must check if you are an Iris-Knight]Rain Dance for Iris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue iris best for Knights [must check if you are an Iris-Knight]Rain Dance for Iris

Click image for larger version

Name:	cool 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	1741941

Get the Rain Dance for your iris [spend balens if can it really worth it, only 445 for skill, and 300 for slot. or leave the slot , replace delux strike with raindance], man this skill is awesome, i can face same level Mages who have Apollo yeah its cool, i heal like 43K to myself and 38K to my troops with rain dance, even apollo do damage you gain back the 40K and can continue killing .
    This is helping to Tank Lynch NM.. its better than Blessed light , but you need crazy HP for yourself to heal more,
    so get it asap, and you won't need apollo, till next sylph comes [the dark sylph or the Shadow sylph]
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Wonder if it' be worth investing into a blue iris or waiting for the lighting sylph? Still need more info on the new sylphs.

Comment

hmm well light sylph is too far away ,, maybe 3-4 months, and a lot can change in those months,
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        hmm well light sylph is too far away ,, maybe 3-4 months, and a lot can change in those months,
        How do you figure? We got part 2 of the 2.1 patch in 2 weeks. So it can be anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Since i believe the new sylphs are in 2.1 update. Could be wrong though.

Comment

No doubt it's a good support sylph. But iris won't be your main sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            No doubt it's a good support sylph. But iris won't be your main sylph.
            why not? im really not sure which sylph to take. the heal of iris is amazing, especially with crit and high lvl determination (unlike WD it works, making your crits heal up to twice as much). my choices are : apollo with WD build or Iris with crit build. i can't decide -.-

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              How do you figure? We got part 2 of the 2.1 patch in 2 weeks. So it can be anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Since i believe the new sylphs are in 2.1 update. Could be wrong though.
              I think you are right unless the rest of the sylphs are reserved for the next patch itself

Comment

Iris will always be good to have as the only real healer sylph. It's great as part of a sylph arena team as well. My top rain dance heal so far is 130k.

Comment

Working...
                X