Holy Seal!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal!!

Hi all So the question is - do we always have this Hs... in arena? its crazy and annoying so hard when im from s344 getting here ppl from s1-s100 and they always use HS+ofc they got higher hs lvl becouse of server gap like 200+ so is it always will be like that? so i cant lvl up becouse of hs? its annoying 30atts+ that hs system in arena its like in CW pls do something about that, ty.

They should remove Holy seal, i feel like im wasting experience upgrading a skill i cant use except on 300+ servers.
    Last edited by Ryzuz; 12-09-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Hello all,
      i am agree with Req,this matchingsystem is more than bad,we have no any chance when we have fights with people from longer existing servers,i think tis its no behalf of Wartune and R2 Games.
      have fun

Comment

They should change the effects of the seal.

Maybe 1 level of HS gives 0.1% damage reduction instead of stun.
        So level would have 9.9% damage reduction.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

better option is HS useable once per battle
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I am still wondering where that rumor of HS turning into 1 turn stun regardless of level is from...

cause so far... we have no info anywhere that says HS is going to be turn into 1 turn stun.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              I am still wondering where that rumor of HS turning into 1 turn stun regardless of level is from...

cause so far... we have no info anywhere that says HS is going to be turn into 1 turn stun.
              just the % for 2/3 turns stun gets lower

Comment

The nerf is suppose to come thi update who knows when or if it will come though. If R2 is making money off HS. I doubt they will bring the nerf in.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  just the % for 2/3 turns stun gets lower
                  That's not what a lot of people said that i know that play the chinese server. It's suppsoe to be 1-2 turns max.

Comment

Originally posted by ReQeR02 View Post
                    Hi all So the question is - do we always have this Hs... in arena? its crazy and annoying so hard when im from s344 getting here ppl from s1-s100 and they always use HS+ofc they got higher hs lvl becouse of server gap like 200+ so is it always will be like that? so i cant lvl up becouse of hs? its annoying 30atts+ that hs system in arena its like in CW pls do something about that, ty.
                    Well it is like that u want to beat old server eh ? Isn't it u want that new player beat ppls that have been played years ? HS is 1 of strategy, but I do know one thing, if u make it casher, u can handle much from HS thing better. (Perhaps except lv 75 ++ as they re casher) ...

U can levelup ur HS tho, as there is call " slow leveler " (max ur HS) ... And do you thing new server can't have possibility to stun the old server ? try it at LV 70 ++ there are some newer servers (100-200) can stun (1-50) ... What the server 1-50 should told ? .. I just think it come to the build of the char, if u rush levelling up u have a risk and same with the slow leveler as they have a risk too ... Choose ur path then ..

But I just imagine for u .. if better u ask to bracket the arena between (s 1 - 200) and (s 201 -400) I though is better tho ... But like another threat say " we re lucky now, HS is limitted to lv 99 only " ... So try to that and u'll never be stun ...

Another think just enjoy the game .. we know it this is a pay 2 win game (u can invest it) ...

Comment

Most of the time Holy Seal just makes the fight faster, if your gonna get stunned then your probably going to lose even without being stunned.

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                        Most of the time Holy Seal just makes the fight faster, if your gonna get stunned then your probably going to lose even without being stunned.
                        Not the case. I find that in 90%+ of the matches that end up stunning someone in my arena group (2 mages + knight/archer) we still end up coming out on top in the end (probably the double bless that saves us)
                        FinalHC
                        Kabam - S39/S6
                        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                          Not true in my case... HS doesn't and is not the basis for making a player unbeatable.

Comment

they problem with HS "strategy" is that it has very low cooldown.. Example : A person gets stun three turns...he gets stunned again another 3 turns. 6 consecutive turns considering lags.(well, because lag is new normal)...cooldown of 100 secs will be fine.
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Holy Seal in Group Arena can be annoying, but once everyone there has Puri / Puri Runes - it's not that effective anymore, unless they can get all 3 of you at once. The place it's frustrating is in BG, since you have no ally to dispel it.

Comment

Working...
                              X