No announcement yet.

Holy Seal!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no normal person would have puri rune... that requires at least 3000 balens into mystery to get it

and... most groups don't have ANY mages that uses puri, I have yet to run into any group with any mage casting puri.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Holy Seal in Group Arena can be annoying, but once everyone there has Puri / Puri Runes - it's not that effective anymore, unless they can get all 3 of you at once. The place it's frustrating is in BG, since you have no ally to dispel it.
      Have an arena group that starts with 3 stuns every single time and most of the time they stun us all three. I call hax. :P
      :o Bacon FTW :o
      Kabam s1- Mage
      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        no normal person would have puri rune... that requires at least 3000 balens into mystery to get it

and... most groups don't have ANY mages that uses puri, I have yet to run into any group with any mage casting puri.
        Yup .. that's why u need spend balen to replace the time of play .. HS is 1 of strategy either too with Puri, usually if u go with 2 mages, 1 of them usually bring Puri ..

Another thing .. this is pay 2 win game ... Balens is beat every thing ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
          Have an arena group that starts with 3 stuns every single time and most of the time they stun us all three. I call hax. :P
          Same with us in 70-ers ... but we just accept it, eventhough it is newer server than us .. What we must do is now to catch the HS thing (It is limitted to 99) .. so we don't get stun though we'll lose to coz most of them are Balenors ... So just enjoy it, we shall not to compete, but spend ur time as best u can to develop ur char .. I think it is more relaxing ... ...

I do like ur status "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

Comment

Working...
          X