Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

First orange sylph in R2's wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares about sylph, gimmeh dat mount xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

That mount is the +100 stat mount.

I think it's Chinese's version of "Evil Unicorn" (in which Chinese version doesn't have Evil Unicorn)

Which means... we'll probably never have that mount here.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        That mount is the +100 stat mount.

I think it's Chinese's version of "Evil Unicorn" (in which Chinese version doesn't have Evil Unicorn)

Which means... we'll probably never have that mount here.
        Nope. I really don't think there are multiple versions lol.

Evil Unicorn was Class War mount for a while (3-4 months) until they replace it with Cerberus. Now, that same Evil Unicorn is in blacksmith for 25 mount spirit.

But, it's temporary, think it only last 7 days. So, they just switch Evil Unicorn for Cerberus and put Evil Unicorn in blacksmith.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          Nope. I really don't think there are multiple versions lol.

Evil Unicorn was Class War mount for a while (3-4 months) until they replace it with Cerberus. Now, that same Evil Unicorn is in blacksmith for 25 mount spirit.

But, it's temporary, think it only last 7 days. So, they just switch Evil Unicorn for Cerberus and put Evil Unicorn in blacksmith.
          Really? so if it ever comes here, we'll be able to craft evil unicorn with mount sprits? that's crazy... (is evil unicorn a perm?)

Comment

Really? so if it ever comes here, we'll be able to craft evil unicorn with mount sprits? that's crazy... (is evil unicorn a perm?)
            No, seem Evil Unicorn is temporary and it only last 7 days when you get it from blacksmith.

+20 and cost 25 mount spirits.

Comment

No, seem Evil Unicorn is temporary and it only last 7 days when you get it from blacksmith.

Lol, that's awful

Comment

What the...

25 weeks for a 7 day temp mount?

who came up with this crappy idea?

Comment

Kind of hard to believe that, Mount Spirit is too rare for a 7 day item.
                  Isn't it Shadow Souls perhaps? Would make more sense.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    Kind of hard to believe that, Mount Spirit is too rare for a 7 day item.
                    Isn't it Shadow Souls perhaps? Would make more sense.
                    They don't have Tower of Kings on Chinese servers...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Evil.png
Views:	1
Size:	475.9 KB
ID:	1678307
                    Last edited by Eskendal; 12-09-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

They don't have Tower of Kings on Chinese servers...
                      Sure they have , or at least had in the past . Our version is just a copy of the chinese with small modifications , if they dont have tok means that they will probably remove it here anytime too ( probably cause people learned how to deal with tok nm )
                      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                        Sure they have , or at least had in the past . Our version is just a copy of the chinese with small modifications , if they dont have tok means that will remove it here anytime too ( probably cause people learned how to deal with tok nm )
                        Maybe. But I start playing on a Chinese server when they had patch 1.6. So, if they had ToK, it was before 1.6.

I didn't say they never had, I said they don't have right now.

But yes, maybe they will remove it because everyone can get 5 Diamond Chests pretty easy now.

Comment

Originally posted by eskendal View Post
                          maybe. But i start playing on a chinese server when they had patch 1.6. So, if they had tok, it was before 1.6.

I didn't say they never had, i said they don't have right now.

But yes, maybe they will remove it because everyone can get 5 diamond chests pretty easy now.
                          Shhhhhht, they might hear u!
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I still haven't cleared normal yet... lol (nightmare is LONG away for me, cause you still need to be 80k+ BR for that when tok is naked)

Comment

I still haven't cleared normal yet... lol (nightmare is LONG away for me, cause you still need to be 80k+ BR for that when tok is naked)
                              well for normal today is your chance...2 naked people in normal hope they are tomorrow again lol

Comment

you need 1500 mahras to get it to orange, so its 52 500 balens = $ 525, maybe she spent 1k more for the sepulcrum.

$ 1,500 for a havy cashier like her its nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X