Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

First orange sylph in R2's wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
    you need 1500 mahras to get it to orange, so its 52 500 balens = $ 525, maybe she spent 1k more for the sepulcrum.

$ 1,500 for a havy cashier like her its nothing.
    Nope. That's to get from one star, to two stars.

Comment

I thought it requires 15000 mahras not 1500 to upgrade from one star to two stars.
      Can anyone confirm?
      :o Bacon FTW :o
      Kabam s1- Mage
      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
        I thought it requires 15000 mahras not 1500 to upgrade from one star to two stars.
        Can anyone confirm?
        15000 exp maybe? 1 mahra = 10 exp

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          15000 exp maybe? 1 mahra = 10 exp
          Correct, 15,000 XP from 1-Star Purp -> 2-Star Purp.

In terms of Mahra, it's 1500 Mahra if you get no 50 XP boosts along the way.

If you're talking cashing the advance, $7 (700 Balens) gets you 200 XP w/o the XP Bonus.

15000 / 200 = 75 * $7 = $525 to get 1 Star.

The question is, what's the progression after the 1st Star? 16,000 XP, or does it jump to like 20,000 XP?

If it goes 15k, 16k, ... 19k then you're looking at:

85,000 XP / 200 = 425 * $7 = $2,975.

Edit - it's worth noting that on the Chinese Server, from what I've been told, the cost to go Epic (Purple) to Legendary (Orange) is about $650 US Equiv. So we've got about a 350% Markup here on Sylph costs compared to China.
          Last edited by Zorich; 12-09-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
            Can anyone confirm?
            lvl 1 to lvl 2 = 1000 exp = 100 mahras so

100 mahras for lvl 2, 200 for lvl 3, 300 for lvl 4, 400 for lvl 5 and 500 to getting it purple... damm, my bad (1500 mahras from blue to purple...) i guess 5k more dollars to get it to orange.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              That mount is the +100 stat mount.

I think it's Chinese's version of "Evil Unicorn" (in which Chinese version doesn't have Evil Unicorn)

Which means... we'll probably never have that mount here.
              Yes, they have Evil Unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Edit - it's worth noting that on the Chinese Server, from what I've been told, the cost to go Epic (Purple) to Legendary (Orange) is about $650 US Equiv. So we've got about a 350% Markup here on Sylph costs compared to China.
                That is because Chinese doesn't have the "star system", so they require less experience to upgrade their pet rarity.

IE: their white to green only needs 120 exp
                ours:
                10 for FIRST STAR...
                20 for second
                50 for green

that's 150 exp needed, 30 more exp than what Chinese needs

Now, it goes the same when the rarity goes up

Where Chinese's green to blue need 1200 exp
                ours:

1500 exp needed (that's 300 more exp needed)

Than... blue to purple: 12000 exp needed
                Ours:
                ... you guess it, 15000 exp needed (3000 more exp needed)

AND FINALLY... purple to orange: 120000 exp needed
                ours:
                That's 125000 exp needed (5000 more exp needed)

that 5000 exp = 500 mahra if you're not lucky, or 17500 balens

(above is assuming wiki data is correct)

Also...
                fixing my previous post's calc cause I didn't check exp needed earlier

125,000 exp = 12,500 mahra = 437500 balens (or 4,375 USD)
                +/- "lucky" that's still more than 4000 USD needed.
                Last edited by anichaos; 12-09-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I still haven't cleared normal yet... lol (nightmare is LONG away for me, cause you still need to be 80k+ BR for that when tok is naked)
                  Well not sure 80k + BR enough, I would prefer 90K + ... And no LAG ...

Comment

Another thing ... Gz Pipster .... ...

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                      Sure they have , or at least had in the past . Our version is just a copy of the chinese with small modifications , if they dont have tok means that they will probably remove it here anytime too ( probably cause people learned how to deal with tok nm )
                      This is not correct with regard to ToK. The main chinese servers have never had ToK. I have a character on one of the seven roads servers. I think there is a chinese language version somewhere that DOES have ToK, but I think it is like a malaysia/singapore version or something.

Comment

I wonder tho... where did R2 get the ToK files... cause I thought our data came directly from 7Road who runs their main servers.

So weird... it's like we're getting files from a different version of game than 7Road.

Comment

I wonder tho... where did R2 get the ToK files... cause I thought our data came directly from 7Road who runs their main servers.

So weird... it's like we're getting files from a different version of game than 7Road.
                          It seems like mix and match to me. Ex: I play on ************ and they made a client app to use, and I saw the client on chinese vids, but it wasn't 7road/divine comedy but something entirely different lol (don't remember what)

Also the GB change we got I'm fairly sure wasn't implemented until 2.2 or 2.15 patch, yet here we have it...

Comment

here is a calculation of what it would cost
                            (copied from ****** Wartune Blog article "4,202 USD to go from White sylph to Orange")

Comment

Must be REAL lucky to get all 50 exp every single time from White to Orange.... wish I could to that too.

Comment

Must be REAL lucky to get all 50 exp every single time from White to Orange.... wish I could to that too.
                                it says "including estimate" it does not say every time
                                the estimate is based on my data which i periodically publish on my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X