Legendary Stone Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Stone Exchange

I suggest that there should be an exchange for Legendary stone but with some good ratio

Most of us will always have an extra Legendary stone, so we don't need a low level leg. stone, why not exchange it if its is big or small gap ratio.

We know we can't trade it to other people, so, make this possible.

For Example:
    Lv.40 Legendary Stone x5 = Lv.50 Legendary Stone x1
    Lv.50 Legendary Stone x5 = Lv.60 Legendary Stone x1
    Lv.60 Legendary Stone x5 = Lv.70 Legendary Stone x1

and so on
    Heroes Evolved
    GODZ

you can only hope i guess

Comment

What's stopping someone who can't beat the next level dungeons to farm/camp the same dungeons?

I.e, farm DT NM for 60 stones and change for 70 stones.

Too easy.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

condor, except you would need to do 5 times as many dungeons to get the same amount of stones if you camped 60s instead of doing 70s, so instead of needing lets say 500 stones, you would need 2500 just to have the conversion rate. IT would take far longer to camp lower maps then to just do the higher maps. This idea is for people who already have full lvl 40/50/60 legend gear and want to continue doing their mpd as they level up to the next zone they would already have some stones, the same way crystaliods are upgraded. you have zero argueing points saying that it is "too easy" and your post is basically spam.

Comment

I don't think this is a bad idea, but your conversion rate is way too low. 5/1 is unrealistic. You shouldn't be able to get 2 lvl 70 legendary stones for completing a dungeon like MD NM. 10/1 would be in line with the rate for crystalloids. I think the better solution to the 764 unneeded lvl 60 legendary stones rotting in my vault would be having a market or trading system...

Comment

THINK THIS IS BETTER DONT WANT TO MAKE IT TO EASY FOR PEOPLE

For Example:
            Lv.40 Legendary Stone x5 = Lv.50 Legendary Stone x1
            Lv.50 Legendary Stone x10 = Lv.60 Legendary Stone x1
            Lv.60 Legendary Stone x15 = Lv.70 Legendary Stone x1

Comment

a straight 10-1 across the board be best option

Comment

eh, this wouldn't be worth it to me. With only one mpd attempt; I would run LL NM for 10+ lvl 70 stones rather than the 6 you would get from a full DT NM run + summoner. Not to mention the DT NM + summoner is a lot more time.
                FinalHC
                Kabam - S39/S6
                (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

I am just saying, if they make it real for exchanging leg stone, i don't care about the ratio.. I got too many lv.40 leg stone that all. )
                  Heroes Evolved
                  GODZ

Comment

Originally posted by IAMSTUD View Post
                    condor, except you would need to do 5 times as many dungeons to get the same amount of stones if you camped 60s instead of doing 70s, so instead of needing lets say 500 stones, you would need 2500 just to have the conversion rate. IT would take far longer to camp lower maps then to just do the higher maps. This idea is for people who already have full lvl 40/50/60 legend gear and want to continue doing their mpd as they level up to the next zone they would already have some stones, the same way crystaliods are upgraded. you have zero argueing points saying that it is "too easy" and your post is basically spam.
                    What if you can't handle the 70 NM dungeons but you can handle 60?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Make it 10:1 like crystaloids, at least you can get rid of stones that you don't need.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

+1 to this idea

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          What if you can't handle the 70 NM dungeons but you can handle 60?
                          Hmm, do 60 more so you get the gear needed for 70?

Some time the logic here is so awesome ;p

Comment

R2, please give us Legendary Stone Exchange event for Christmas. or Make Mpd 3 attempts again

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Zosiama View Post
                              R2, please give us Legendary Stone Exchange event for Christmas. or Make Mpd 3 attempts again
                              Why do some people keep asking this? When we have 3 attempts a day it was A LOT harder to collect legendary stones and crystaloids. Go do some research before you asking some silly things.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X