Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legendary Stone Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 attempts? I didn't know we have 3 attempts a day!!!?

All i know are 1x multiplayer dungeon, tok and spire each, not 3.

and from tok and spire they don't drop that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by zosiama136; 12-21-2013, 12:12 PM. Reason: adding a sentence
    Heroes Evolved
    GODZ

Comment

R2_Zosiama

zosiama136

Can you please be more subtle with your trolling attempt?
      Last edited by Arlad; 12-21-2013, 12:17 PM.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Trolling attempt!!?

When you said
        When we have 3 attempts a day it was A LOT harder to collect legendary stones and crystaloids.

I just give a simple answer having no 3x mpd attempts to get legendary stones and loids
        Heroes Evolved
        GODZ

Comment

Originally posted by zosiama136 View Post
          I just give a simple answer having no 3x mpd attempts to get legendary stones and loids
          Let me explain this again to everyone who keep asking that we return to 3x mpd attempts:

WE ONLY GOT 1 CRYSTALOID AND 1 LEGENDARY STONE FROM SUB BOSS WHEN IT WAS 3X ATTEMPTS. IT MEANS IT ONLY GIVE TOTAL 6(SIX) CRYSTALOIDS AND LEGENDARY STONES FROM 3 ATTEMPTS. NOW WE HAVE 1 ATTEMPT THAT GIVE 10(TEN) CRYSTALOIDS AND LEGENDARYS STONES FROM 1 ATTEMPT. LESS TIME TO FINISH THE RUN AND MORE REWARDS NOW.

unless if your math is worse that a kindergarten kid and think 6 > 10, you should understand what i said
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Zosiama View Post
            R2, please give us Legendary Stone Exchange event for Christmas. or Make Mpd 3 attempts again
            This game is way too time consuming as it is. 3x attempts of lych nm will be dredful. I feel sorry for the people that had to do those before it dropped to 1x a day. We have tons of other new events to partake in. People with jobs and school can not do 3x a day. Think of others instead of just yourself. Right now is perfect and you get far more rewards now than before. Not to mention you even get more if you are vip and get the vip chest at the end. It's fine as it is now.

Comment

Better improve the selling price, for a lvl 5 loid u get 5k gold, for a lvl 60 stone one should get 10k gold at least. 500 gold now is ****.

Comment

I actually like this idea. I'm right now level 66 but I almost have enough Level 60 legendary stones for the last of my lvl 60 gear (completed my legendary 60 tier set and currently working on lvl 60 legendary trinkets and rings). I only need ~200 more Legendary stones and I will be done with my gear. HOWEVER I don't plan on leveling up to level 70 until my Holy Seal is near cap. Which means I'll be running level 60 dungeons until then. Having some sort of conversion (even if it is part of the Blacksmith Synthesize Item tab) would be very useful.

Having it at a 10 to 1 conversion rate is perfectly fine by me.
                Last edited by R224566182; 12-22-2013, 02:32 PM.
                Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

+ 1 from me , good sugestion

also R2 could lower the price of the legendary stones from the guild shop, right now u can take 5 stones per day = 2.8 mils gold and if u buy 5 per day u need 360days to get all the legendary stones u need for the full 70 set, jewels and armor sets....

Comment

R2_Zosiama

zosiama136

Btw, if you think this is trolling attempts you're mistaken, there are tens of thousand name Zosiama in our region, you can think like Smith or James etc. Some ppl don't want nicknames which are too different from their region. I can say for him. he's not trolling, they are sincere that they don't have nic so they used their name.. lmao

Comment

also nowaday's you get 50 and 60 stones from Dimension.

so a synthesis would be nice same goes for loids. .

Comment

Working...
                      X