Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is so annoying- system message of getting 1 Level 70 Legendary stone . pfff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    At least it's a reasonable one unlike 'WHY DO CASHERS GET MORE THAN FREE PLAYERS, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE' (/sarcasm).
    Agree now days people crying too much .
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

It's a suggestion to improve the game, not a complain, maybe the topic is in the wrong section. I would also like a chat option to disable system messages. Why would i want to know when I'm doing Spire for example if player "x" is weeding my crops. If I switch from all chat to party /guild chat than system messages should also be disabled.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

What is the big deal who cares. All u guys do in complain u might not think its complaining but really it is. Who care about some dumb message.

Comment

Originally posted by R27340045 View Post
          What is the big deal who cares. All u guys do in complain u might not think its complaining but really it is. Who care about some dumb message.
          Talkative people cares, unnecesary messages jams the chat, especially the ones during toa...they also have the same impact as the comercials from tv to some, no one cares about their ads but they still 'force' you to listen them over and over again which might become annoying

Comment

Is very important, for the survival of humanity, that you know that someone got a Crypt Key in Guild blessing. 7Road thinks so.

Comment

Working...
            X