No announcement yet.

What is up with ToK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL trolls coming alive. Feed the trolls!!

On topic, TOK is just so stupid now..........

Comment

If you complain about the sylph doing to much dmg, and you can't survive them... when their masters are naked... Maybe stop whine and get stronger instead? (just wanted to throw fuel into the fire )

Comment

Ladies, Gentlemen,

My banhammer hasn't seen much action...

Please keep it civil and on topic.

Otherwise, I will swing 'Kindness'

Thankyou.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

guys but if the people who gets naked for tok hard/ nm when going to sleap or if awake at reset, why not rest the sylph to?
          they lose the sylph added power, and the sylph do not apears anymore beside him

Comment

just add some sort of sylph br adjustment (which it seems obvious they overlooked when adding sylphs ingame). Just goes to show how poorly things are thought out before being added that something like this gets in

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              but those sylphs are becoming so strong and unlike their masters they always deal full dmg.
              They hit much harder than their masters, and the longer, the harder they hit.
              I've noticed this it looks like a bug or oversight, but you have to remember despite their revenue this is still a very low budget game.

Comment

To do ToK nm it was said to be at 120k, when it was released.. so ppl clearing nm tok now with around 90k is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge freebie, be thankful to the ppl dressing of that we not100%monsterlikeppl can do it at all, or else most of us would still be stuck in hard mode and not gaining anything near what we can gain these days.
                Yes sylphs hit hard, but the first time my team tried tok (presylph) the player themselves did lot more and we could barely clear 1/2, now we can clear all 5 if naked or just 1 geared.

Comment

thats for you those who are lucky. but we get no luck , and there its no one naked in our timeline crossserver top, so we still blocked in clearing 5 lvs of normal everyday if lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                    And the game doesn't auto adjust their br to some set level for that bracket of ToK? Seems lazy and stupid to me. Should just be Easy level 1 all 4 are adjusted to some set BR (12kish for level 1 easy) regardless of their actual BR. The classes, astrals, stat distribution and sylphs would remain the same thus keeping it unique and different for different groups but not the BR
                    the game adjust br ...dont recall number but to easy and normal opponent got -%of stats
                    tok hard 5 is 100% i think
                    tok nm go up to 150% i think at 5

but 1 thing seems forgotten here...theyc ant use rune advantage=player--and they c'ant transform into sylph which most player know by know is very op...once everyone get higher br sylph ...tok will be way easyer.. just quadra ulting 1shot..
                    if ur sylph suck tought..work on it...just a 15k sylph for tok easy /norm must hit really hard(mages are ur first aim in msot group use pan! not appolo:P

ssore s1 temple of ibalize
                    Last edited by R22958483; 12-10-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      To do ToK nm it was said to be at 120k, when it was released.. so ppl clearing nm tok now with around 90k is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge freebie, be thankful to the ppl dressing of that we not100%monsterlikeppl can do it at all, or else most of us would still be stuck in hard mode and not gaining anything near what we can gain these days.
                      Yes sylphs hit hard, but the first time my team tried tok (presylph) the player themselves did lot more and we could barely clear 1/2, now we can clear all 5 if naked or just 1 geared.

Yup ... Agree .. I think we just must thankfull for them to be naked, if u feel not have enough power to do NM, why must push to do it ?

Like my team, average 95 k BR w/o buff, sometimes we can clearly TOK NM, sometimes only clear lv 4 only (All of them Naked) ... we just enjoyed. When 1 ppl geared, sometimes we just do Normal instead of NM ... It is not that we can pass to lv 2 or 3 ... but we prefer to see the time that we must spend to achive that floor ... But actually the main concern from us is LAG, which make shadow attack twice, if the game can go smoothlly, it'll make us easier ...

Sylph as i know will add BR .. so If they re unequip it, it will make their BR goes down ...

Comment

Working...
                      X