Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Market

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market

Dose anyone know When the Market comes into play and the Homestead ?? Can anyone Help

no idea , hope its soon , really soon ... i wanna sell these item i got
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      no idea , hope its soon , really soon ... i wanna sell these item i got
      ^ what he said.....aaaaannndd...where ya get dem emotes? they look like fun lolz
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

You can simply sell the unnecessary stuffs on your inventory by clicking the "Sell" button.

Comment

At the moment we are holding off implementing the Market place due issues we've encountered with it. I do not have an ETA as to when we'll expect to have it online. Right now we're focused getting four other features online with our 1.3.2 Patch for next week's update.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

OOOOOOH... "FEATURES" I rikey features... need more features ar ar ar ar....

If the result of debugging programs is removing bugs then is programming the process of placing bugs in them ?
            Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
            Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
            Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
            (How To Submit a Ticket)
            ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
              If the result of debugging programs is removing bugs then is programming the process of placing bugs in them ?
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Lol.. I thought you would like that Storm. I'm a techie and I support issues all day long. I always give devs a ration. I even had the managers of the development department and the support department do the "swap your job for a day" It was funny trying to see dev's try and support their product and even funnier to see support trying to help develop the product. It definitely gave each team a new perspective on how obviously you can't do one without the other. I came up with that thought about 15 years ago when a developer decided to do some server changes on his own accord and after 96 hours of beating my head on the wall tried to figure out how to "easily" restore permissions on a NT 4.0 domain controller that he swapped domains on. How he got the keys to that room i'll never know but you know how the rest deprived mind thinks. I then always ask developers that question. It stumps them and then we both get a laugh out of it.
                Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                (How To Submit a Ticket)
                ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Working...
                X