Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss Problem

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Problem

I think there should be three different top 3's for each class. Since archers are sooo OP on it. Make one for Archers, Mages, and Knights. No other class can compete with archers. So seperate them or watch everyone make archers lol.
    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

It's just one event that the knights are great at and does not happen that often.

That would be a lot of work that they can use for more important things like the market and various bugs.

I have seen knights in the top often so it does not seem a issue for them always.

Comment

I rarely see knights or mages in the top/ It's always archers. Bottom line, they are over powered for the world boss. There is no way to balance them, so all they have to do is seperate the classes in their own top list. Even if that means decreasing the reward, it's fair then. And no, it wouldn't be a LOT of work because most of the code is there already.

Comment

The problem is then there is no true #1 if you mean multiple rankings for each class.

It could work but again I doubt it's something they are looking at to be changed any time soon as there are much more important things to do to make the game better then one event that happens three times a day and is not a huge difference in rewards players get right now other then the extra 40k gold from the damage bonus that was recently added.

Comment

If you play your class well, any class can be OP.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Are you saying it doesn't matter? The top reward should be a guarantee to an archer? Last I knew it was a WHOLE lot for the guild and an extra for player

Comment

I never said it doesn't matter but I have seen other classes get that spot.

You will need to be a balen player for this but last hit is where it's at.

But the thing is this is far from something the game needs to fix right away as the extra resources that spot gives is not game breaking like some of the things they are working on.

Comment

Working...
              X