This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since last maintainance i always lag at the WB

Its impossible for me to WB since last server down, what have you changed?!?

It's been happening to random people even before the maintenance. Looks like it's just your turn to suffer it.
    Wartune:
    Server: [S3]Worg Lair
    Name: Cashmere
    Guild: Kingdom

My
    My

Comment

So far so good here so hopefully it stays that way.

Comment

i have no problem at all. Never even lagged the slightest in world bosses.

Comment

If you encountering a lag in game, try to disable as many all in-game effects as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by N3f3rtiti View Post
            Its impossible for me to WB since last server down, what have you changed?!?
            Agreed never lagged at world boss before maintenance but now major lag, my connection is 73 down mbps 24 up mbps, so is it just really bad server lag or what lol coz yesterday was ridiculous, took 3 mins for revive after clicking instant revive, 2-3 to get in the battle then a huge delay for attacks made it impossible to keep to skill timings

Comment

The same that happened to me ._.

Comment

after few WB finally i'm at lagging.. may we got a turn to lagg lol
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

same to me

Comment

Just Happened Today @ Roaring Wetlands (1st WB) Me and a Few guildies crashed, not sure if it was the same for everyone or just us
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                    X