Vouchers slot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vouchers slot

Hey guys i noticed that in vouchers item shop area there are only runes and only 3 runes healing,brutality and guardian i thought other runes and items will be placed there soon but i got some extra ideas to share hope u like it

1. Crypt keys : crypt keys are important and hard to get for non cash players so i was hoping it will be added cause weather ur a casher or a non casher extra crypt runs are something anyone would want and will help in development of equipment so hoping r2 team favors the non cashers even in a small way but in order to help r2 too u can put a large amount of vouchers to buy so people with low vouchers will not be getting it i hope this comes into action soon

2. socketing rod : socketing rods are on a huge amount in balen items shop i was hoping it will be available for non cash players in dungeons or other way but the only way is the log in reward and other rewards thats 4 in total and i find it very frustrating that only cash players can socket gems into their equipment so please put them in vouchers area give it for like 100 or above so not everyone will be rushing for it i am not saying encourage non cashers but its unfair to give a huge disadvantage please try to understand socketing rods are very important i am also not asking for it to be like CS that is socketing rods being available in dungeons
    just put them on vouchers area thats all

3. if possible can u please add some potions in vouchers shop

Dear r2 team my idea is kinda a bump for the non cashers i know u might disagree but please understand many players will not like it (i have no problems with myself cause i look cool which is more than enough for me) being have to adjust to the cash players just because they are in a better situation than them i really hope u will help players besides only cash players please please please

PLEASE RESPOND TO IT IF ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE IDEA AND IF U HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE TELL ME I AM ALWAYS OPEN FOR MORE SUGGESTIONS THANK U
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-04-2012, 05:37 PM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

For potions I don't see a issue as generally you can get more then enough endurance and defense potions from rewards in the campaign / single duels.

As long as you use them only where it matters that is such as for group pvp and maybe world boss a bit to help you survive a bit longer until you get high enough level to do without needing the potions.

Plus you can get some of the others in the guild shop.

Comment

yeah thats why it can be added if they want to i just figured some people might need it because i once needed it when i was a noob
      but other things i really hope to get implemented
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

You can easily get potions via duels, and in your guild shop, but I do see your point for putting some in there to encourage more voucher usage.
        I fully agree with additional runes being added, there isn't much of a selection there.

As for socket rods I agree, but they should cost more vouchers than cash.
        Not to put off non paying individuals, but let's face it, we accumulate vouchers like candy daily.
        Guild spins, tree of ancients, duels, mystery chests, rewards, map clearing, and many more ways.

That is just my opinion, if you have different ideas then please post them.

Comment

I would like to add healing potions. They are freaking expensive at the guild. Maybe you can adjust the prices? I need about 500-600k healing a day, that would mean i spend about 270 contribution a day just to carry on playing. We have a shop lvl 4, at lvl 5 it's not displayed, so I wonder what a 500k healing potion costs.
          Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
          IGN: Feona
          Lvl 48 archer
          Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Leesifer View Post
            You can easily get potions via duels, and in your guild shop, but I do see your point for putting some in there to encourage more voucher usage.
            I fully agree with additional runes being added, there isn't much of a selection there.

As for socket rods I agree, but they should cost more vouchers than cash.
            Not to put off non paying individuals, but let's face it, we accumulate vouchers like candy daily.
            Guild spins, tree of ancients, duels, mystery chests, rewards, map clearing, and many more ways.

That is just my opinion, if you have different ideas then please post them.
            Yeah i just posted what u can put not the amount of vouchers so its up to r2 to pick the amount of a item for voucher just let it be reasonable or it will be a rip off
            potions are only stamina potions and stat increase potions and usually in duels majority of reward is the annoying troop cards so its kinda hard

I would like to add healing potions. They are freaking expensive at the guild. Maybe you can adjust the prices? I need about 500-600k healing a day, that would mean i spend about 270 contribution a day just to carry on playing. We have a shop lvl 4, at lvl 5 it's not displayed, so I wonder what a 500k healing potion costs.
            healing pots thats the moderate ones are quite reasonable its not expensive

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

healing pots thats the moderate ones are quite reasonable its not expensive
              spending one third of your daylie income for healing is reasonable for you? o.O
              Lvl 48 archer

Comment

Originally posted by Relion24 View Post
                spending one third of your daylie income for healing is reasonable for you? o.O
                yes its it moderate healing pots are quite easy to get the minor ones are totally useless unless u use bulk just get lots of pots and click use in bulk and wala u won't have to heal for a long time

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I'm talking about beeing close to lvl 42 and using up all HP potions you got within the game except the daylie ones. There is no chance to get HP pots except buying them..you can buy them at the guildshop but i have the feeling the price is too high.
                  Lvl 48 archer

Comment

You can win socketing rods in Guild random wheel... given that it is a low win chance even if you land on "Shop" in the wheel. :|

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                      You can win socketing rods in Guild random wheel... given that it is a low win chance even if you land on "Shop" in the wheel. :|
                      chances for 1 socketing rods on guild wheel spin is like 1 in a milliion u mostly get skeleton keys or someother stuff

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I agree with the Drill Idea

Though I did some minor amount of cashing myself, I think drilling socket should not be only "cash-users" advantange.

But please make voucher item BOUND =D in case of future abuse

Comment

Working...
                        X