X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straider
    started a topic Making events accessible to non americans

Making events accessible to non americans

I live in Australia, and on the server I am playing on the 3v3 pvp event takes place at 2am. The times for the other servers, if I was to start all over, are not much better.

How about making this event accessible to those of us living in different timezones? I know that Yanks are abysmally ignorant about the rest of the world , but I would have thought that those of you making things like this game would have be one step up from the masses in this regard.

My suggestion is that this event be made to happen 3 times a day, at 8 hour intervals. This would be good for the world boss too, the 8 hourly intervals, that is.

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    mmmm an intervals on events well if this doesn't go against r2 contract with 7 roads then it should be possible

Leave a comment:

• R2205389
    replied
    the best is every event with attempt lolz so everyone can get it

Leave a comment:

• WrenBoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Straider View Post
    know that Yanks are abysmally ignorant about the rest of the world ,
    Hey I commented on another post about more servers being opened in the GMT timezone so that it would be a little better for those of you east of GMT. And don't forget you are the ones stranded on a little island

Leave a comment:

• R23192228
    replied
    hehe...... It's suck huh to be in Australia . it's better that ur 3 v 3 pvp is 2 am, but in Victoria, Australia that PvP require me not to sleep lols . I can only join it once or on weekend . agree... agree... battleground is 01.00 p.m or 01.30 p.m... it's afternoon, but I haven't arrived home. please if possible made it so that in Victoria, Australia is still afternoon, please . yeah... let me play 3v3 arena without sacrificing my sleep, please !!!

I hate how many event is against Australia time. made us cannot sleep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X