No announcement yet.

Not happy at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9600 balens is like a 100 bucks thats a bit steep since you can get full access to games like wow for 15 bucks a month. 9600 balens can be used up in a day with a happy clicking finger
    Last edited by lance137; 09-05-2012, 08:52 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

especially with crypt keys, gems, and socketing rods going for the high prices they are.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

$5 a socketing rod. Surely enough when the market comes out, it will be LESS of a pay to win game

Comment

I agree with you there but what i'm going to be interested is to see how this is going to effect the balance of the game.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

The market will be the new imbalance of the game :P forget Archers, theyre so X weeks old! >

Comment

Thanks guys for making me read though all you B/S about WoW (a game i no longer play btw),just to make sure no one asnwered the OPs question.Anyways something no one has said thus far is how i got my gear after lv20,and that is by farming the crypts.Depending on how far you get though lv wise ,you can save up tokens and then buy the broken weapon/neckless etc.These can then be use in the blacksmith ,along with a certain amount of crystaloids to MAKE the next lv gear.Or just save them and buy the rings which is what i did first,untill some lucky drops got me the lv25 stuff.Hope this helps....

Comment

Originally posted by R23014911 View Post
                Thanks guys for making me read though all you B/S about WoW (a game i no longer play btw),just to make sure no one asnwered the OPs question.Anyways something no one has said thus far is how i got my gear after lv20,and that is by farming the crypts.Depending on how far you get though lv wise ,you can save up tokens and then buy the broken weapon/neckless etc.These can then be use in the blacksmith ,along with a certain amount of crystaloids to MAKE the next lv gear.Or just save them and buy the rings which is what i did first,untill some lucky drops got me the lv25 stuff.Hope this helps....
                Thanks for making me read this long B/S post. But we were talking about the crystaloid and how it takes forever to farm, of course the crypt tokens can buy the materials but not the crystaloid. Without the crystaloid your broken weapon/neckless is useless. So thanks... Lol Im guessing youre not high level enough to understand our problem.
                Last edited by autlos; 09-05-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

r2 we all have the broken pieces but getting 200 lv 2 crystaloids is the problem ive been playing 16-18 hours a day for last 7 days and have gotten 77 crystaloids and am level 37 so there is no sense for me to make the level 30 gear now i will be vendoring my broken pieces and saving my 77 loids in hope of a 40 set, it should not work that way
                  Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by Pianza View Post
                    look you who made this game tell me why i still wear lvl 20 gears when i'm lvl 34 ???? the access to gears is so annoying i'm about to quit getting crystaloid (not available in shop btw)is just a friggin luck such i dont have ho ya i get gears but never for my class at least if market would open one of these days i could buy but no i get crushed everywhere dont tell me i missed something i didnt
                    Academy level 34 astro as max as i could and socket well..lets just say spend more cash because you give us few and we dont want to spend it for low gears any solutions or anything to say about this ?
                    If i read this correctly the Op is sick of collecting crystaloids,and is having problems with their gear dropping is this not correct *moderator edit*!!.And the comments about another game was just taking up space,most games don't like you talking in forums about it.This is why they have off topic threads *moderator edit*!!And still if it wasn't correct i still suggested getting the rings from crypt tokens,which you dumb arse probaly didn't even think to get.....arhhh glad i got that out of my system better now
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-06-2012, 12:08 AM. Reason: censored

Comment

we got the rings from the crypts days ago thats easy stuff.tell me r2 how many level 2 crystaloids do you have and what level are you.

Comment

Originally posted by R23014911 View Post
                        If i read this correctly the Op is sick of collecting crystaloids,and is having problems with their gear dropping is this not correct *moderator edit*!!.And the comments about another game was just taking up space,most games don't like you talking in forums about it.This is why they have off topic threads *moderator edit*!!And still if it wasn't correct i still suggested getting the rings from crypt tokens,which you dumb arse probaly didn't even think to get.....arhhh glad i got that out of my system better now
                        It may have been my fault that I wasnt clear on who I was talking to, but I was talking to lance137 at the start of page 2 near the bottom, we've started talking about how things are starting to get harder by getting gear because of the crystaloid increment from 5 to 50 (lv 30 which in case, takes CRYSTALOID, but also gear) so before you start talking smack, shut your pie hole dummy. And as you can see "SICK OF COLLECTING CRSYTALOIDS" , you even said it... T_T you *moderator edit*

Im glad I got that out of MY system.
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-06-2012, 12:10 AM. Reason: censored

Comment

there is no reason to spend 60 crypt tokens on broken pieces r2 without 50 level 2 crystaloids per piece that barely drop unlessyou plan on making the level 30 gear when your level 50 i sure do not

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                            there is no reason to spend 60 crypt tokens on broken pieces r2 without 50 level 2 crystaloids per piece that barely drop unlessyou plan on making the level 30 gear when your level 50 i sure do not
                            As Long as you do your dungeons every dau then it usually isnt a problem. I was lvl 34 with full Lvl 30 set AND had 60+ lvl 2 Crystaloids sitting in my bag. So gathering them shouldnt really be that difficult. Now lvl 3 Crystalloids... -.- 400 of them to make the set....
                            Crystal Saga
                            CarnivorousX
                            Celestial Palace
                            Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                            Guild Edan

WarTune
                            Temple of Ibalize
                            Archer Lvl 4x
                            Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
                              As Long as you do your dungeons every dau then it usually isnt a problem. I was lvl 34 with full Lvl 30 set AND had 60+ lvl 2 Crystaloids sitting in my bag. So gathering them shouldnt really be that difficult. Now lvl 3 Crystalloids... -.- 400 of them to make the set....
                              Ok just making sure but is that 400 total? or for one piece?

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
                                Ok just making sure but is that 400 total? or for one piece?
                                400 Total. 100 Per miserable piece. =( Its gonna be a minute to gather them all. if only there was a GM_ Fairy who gave them out to all the good girls and boys. =)
                                Crystal Saga
                                CarnivorousX
                                Celestial Palace
                                Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                                Guild Edan

WarTune
                                Temple of Ibalize
                                Archer Lvl 4x
                                Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Working...
                                X