Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Not happy at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy at all

look you who made this game tell me why i still wear lvl 20 gears when i'm lvl 34 ???? the access to gears is so annoying i'm about to quit getting crystaloid (not available in shop btw)is just a friggin luck such i dont have ho ya i get gears but never for my class at least if market would open one of these days i could buy but no i get crushed everywhere dont tell me i missed something i didnt
    Academy level 34 astro as max as i could and socket well..lets just say spend more cash because you give us few and we dont want to spend it for low gears any solutions or anything to say about this ?

Play Arena and get the arena gear? i havent had this problem. when i reached lvl 35, i had 2 pieces of the Arena gear.

Comment

got to be level 35 to use gear in arena shop

Comment

btw arena is at a specific hour 1 time a day ...not everyone can be there at this hour... they should make it like a quest and foffer it 3 times a day like world boss so we can at least catch one

Comment

You should be able to get 2 crystals per dungeon run from each of the two mini bosses before the main boss so that's 10 per day if you do all the dungeon runs.

Some campaigns there are elites that respawn often that can give you them also.

Comment

By the way my dear friend if you havent noticed. It takes 50 lvl 2 crystaloids for a single piece. By the time you get them to complete the set, you just outgrow the lvl. So pianza as hibbsan said try to get your hands on the lvl 35 pvp set. If you cant attend pvp ask a friend of yours to do it for u. And save the crystaloids for lvl 40 PvE gear.

Comment

It takes awhile to go from level 30 to level 40 and you can get enough crystals in 4-5 days depending how much other ones you get from the campaigns so you should easily be able to get two or even three pieces of the level 30 set before getting to level 40 and fill the remaining slots with the pvp gear or some decent rares or epics from multi dungeon loot.

Unless you skip doing the dungeons and only use experience plants that is.

But having a full set will help with the rage gain bonus they provide and I would love to see them require the earlier set item to be used to produce the next level set so in order to craft say a level 30 set weapon you need the materials you need now and the level 20 set weapon like many games do.

Although if the market works right that will help a lot to get the raw materials faster.

Comment

The Arena level 35 set much easier to get than the level 30 set. It's also arguably better, though the -1000 enemy PDEF doesn't work too well in PvE.

Now if you were to complain about the level 40 set, I'd be on the same page. That takes FOREVER to get.

Comment

Well the bonus rage the set adds is great when it's working again for pve and that can be a large issue to use it.

But a lot of people sadly cannot join in on the group pvp with only it happening once so it could take a long time that way also.

Comment

you should not have to use crystal you get at level 30 for level 40 but i guess thats what im going to do since i have 3 lvl 30 broken pieces and 77 crystals at lvl 37 no way im making lv 30 gears when im be lvl 40 in a day or 2 maybe make things drop 2 crystals then you can use lvl 30 gear at lv 30?
                    Last edited by lance137; 09-05-2012, 04:42 PM.
                    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Whose going to buy the lvl 30 PvE if it was easy to get? Be realistic now...

Comment

Originally posted by LordMagus View Post
                        The Arena level 35 set much easier to get than the level 30 set. It's also arguably better, though the -1000 enemy PDEF doesn't work too well in PvE.

Now if you were to complain about the level 40 set, I'd be on the same page. That takes FOREVER to get.
                        What's the quota needed for the level 40 gear LordMagus ? Maybe the devs can work on changing the requirement for those as well. I'm not saying make it to where you can get it in one day but I've been farming those non stop and i'm level 38 and only have 3 pieces of the lvl 30 gear so i loose on the set bonus by having 2 arena and 2 lvl 30.
                        Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                        Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                        Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                        (How To Submit a Ticket)
                        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

i guess we can just treat it like wolrd of warcraft nothing matter till your level 100
                          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                            i guess we can just treat it like wolrd of warcraft nothing matter till your level 100
                            I had plenty of fun playing WoW, and no hard time finding decent gear, before level 100 (heck, before level 80) so I don't know what you're talking about.
                            Just enjoy Wartunes as it is. Eventually you'll get all you need.
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

if you dont know what im talking about you must not have played wow much when your lv 30 you can craft lvl 30 gear not lvl 40 still crafting lvl 30 gear and i am enjoying wartune i got 37 levels in 7 days so im farming like crazy no reason i shouldnt be in the lvl 30 gear yet

Comment

Working...
                              X