No announcement yet.

Not happy at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok the OPs state was a little hard to understand,and i may have mistaken was he was trying to say at first.Let me be clear -IF getting gear to drop for their class is the problem(ie lv25 )to bridge the gap between lv20-30(which is how i read the OP),then broken pieces (along with crystaloids)as will as class rings can be brought with crypt tokens.And my comments about all the ** i had to read though,were all the off topic ones about WoW.That said the smack as you call it was first thrown by you P,but perhaps driven by a misreading of my comments either way ....meh over it as i was just trying to help so no need for personal attacks.

Comment

well you must have some great rng cause i went from 30 to 37 and only got 77 level 2 crystaloids but then again i have only been playing game for 7 days and am speed leveling maybe you took your time to colloect them i dont know.
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
        well you must have some great rng cause i went from 30 to 37 and only got 77 level 2 crystaloids but then again i have only been playing game for 7 days and am speed leveling maybe you took your time to colloect them i dont know.
        Yea. I slowed down leveling a little so i could have PvP set before I was 35. SO I had a few extra days to gather Crystaloids.
        Crystal Saga
        CarnivorousX
        Celestial Palace
        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
        Guild Edan

WarTune
        Temple of Ibalize
        Archer Lvl 4x
        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

From what ive seen we can transform so many low level crystals in to higher ones,may be worth saving a few to do that and mix in crypt token brought gear with PvP ones
          Last edited by R23014911; 09-06-2012, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23014911 View Post
            Ok the OPs state was a little hard to understand,and i may have mistaken was he was trying to say at first.Let me be clear -IF getting gear to drop for their class is the problem(ie lv25 )to bridge the gap between lv20-30(which is how i read the OP),then broken pieces (along with crystaloids)as will as class rings can be brought with crypt tokens.And my comments about all the ** i had to read though,were all the off topic ones about WoW.That said the smack as you call it was first thrown by you P,but perhaps driven by a misreading of my comments either way ....meh over it as i was just trying to help so no need for personal attacks.
            Started by me? False. It was started by YOU saying it was long B/S to read. By no way it was ** to us. Now on the other hand, @CarnivorousX you have to BELIEVE!

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
              Started by me? False. It was started by YOU saying it was long B/S to read. By no way it was ** to us. Now on the other hand, @CarnivorousX you have to BELIEVE!
              I do believe.. But with our Luck it would be Stormaggedon in some Larry The Cable guy Tooth fairy costume handing out Moon pies... and not Amanda in ballet slippers giving me ever so sweet Crystalloids Lvl 3
              Crystal Saga
              CarnivorousX
              Celestial Palace
              Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
              Guild Edan

WarTune
              Temple of Ibalize
              Archer Lvl 4x
              Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
                I do believe.. But with our Luck it would be Stormaggedon in some Larry The Cable guy Tooth fairy costume handing out Moon pies... and not Amanda in ballet slippers giving me ever so sweet Crystalloids Lvl 3
                Lol aw, I guess we can only dream ahahaha I guess this game is my new job now! :P If only we could hire Chinese crystaloid farmers... Bahahaha!

Comment

They have there own version to play... =( They would be to busy to help.... Maybe some Russian Prisoners. Instead of yard Time they get Wartune time.
                  Crystal Saga
                  CarnivorousX
                  Celestial Palace
                  Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                  Guild Edan

WarTune
                  Temple of Ibalize
                  Archer Lvl 4x
                  Faithful of Malicious

Comment

They have there own version to play... =( They would be to busy to help.... Maybe some Russian Prisoners. Instead of yard Time they get Wartune time.
                    Ahahaha build a real time economy around Wartune! :P

Comment

im sure their will be once the market goes live
                      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

It is hard to slow down leveling I think I will be level 60 before I can get full set of 40 armor. I do not understand how to slow the leveling down. I need to do the dungeons to get the crysaloids. it is crazy stupid. and getting the insignias for pvp is crazy hard too. This game is not worth spending money unless they can fix this issues.

Comment

Originally posted by R215241583 View Post
                          It is hard to slow down leveling I think I will be level 60 before I can get full set of 40 armor. I do not understand how to slow the leveling down. I need to do the dungeons to get the crysaloids. it is crazy stupid. and getting the insignias for pvp is crazy hard too. This game is not worth spending money unless they can fix this issues.
                          Why the hell did you necro bump a thread that was back in Sept? Seriously you just don't do this kind of stuff.....

Comment

As Long as you do your dungeons every dau then it usually isnt a problem. I was lvl 34 with full Lvl 30 set AND had 60+ lvl 2 Crystaloids sitting in my bag. So gathering them shouldnt really be that difficult. Now lvl 3 Crystalloids... -.- 400 of them to make the set....

ITs not 400 , It costs 80 per piece which makes up 320 for all 4 set ..
                            Coupe De Grace

Comment

Originally posted by R215241583 View Post

ITs not that hard if u do it daily , If u are doing the dongeons daily then u might finish the set when u reach around lvl 50-54 , And u are saying Insignia are hard to get? Well they are the most easy to collect since u get them everywhere , BG , Arena , Guild battle , .. IF u attend 3-4 GB or play arena 5-6 days , u will easliy complete the arena sets..
                              Coupe De Grace

Comment

I understand this, but what is the use of even having pve gear in the game? It seems pointless. Why not sell crystaloids in guild shop? They do legendary stuff? Other than being able to enchant more it is not much better than the pvp. That is why I do not understand they make it so hard to get the crystaloids! Maybe someone can explain. Because the extra rage gain is a joke. Skills take too long to cool down to use the rage anyway.

I am at work during most of battlegrounds and areas, so it makes it hard for me to get insignias. This is why it is a problem. It would be nice if there were more of them later, for people that work in those times.
                                Last edited by R215241583; 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM. Reason: adding ext

Comment

Working...
                                X