Not happy at all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R215241583 View Post
    I understand this, but what is the use of even having pve gear in the game? It seems pointless. Why not sell crystaloids in guild shop? They do legendary stuff? Other than being able to enchant more it is not much better than the pvp. That is why I do not understand they make it so hard to get the crystaloids! Maybe someone can explain. Because the extra rage gain is a joke. Skills take too long to cool down to use the rage anyway.
    heheh... the PvE sets are way more powerful than the PvP sets.

there's a huge gulf between the PvP and PvE sets.

If you want proof of it - find someone with a PvE set and lower BR than you, duel them. They'll probably surprise you.

Originally posted by R215241583 View Post
    I am at work during most of battlegrounds and areas, so it makes it hard for me to get insignias. This is why it is a problem. It would be nice if there were more of them later, for people that work in those times.
    Maybe change timezone then - to get to a server time schedule that's more suited to you to get arenas and BG's?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by LordMagus View Post
      The Arena level 35 set much easier to get than the level 30 set. It's also arguably better, though the -1000 enemy PDEF doesn't work too well in PvE.

Now if you were to complain about the level 40 set, I'd be on the same page. That takes FOREVER to get.
      try getting the 60 set (looks at calendar, 4 months later)
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

People this thread is from Sept. Just disregard it as it's just some troll that necrobumped it for w/e reasons.

Comment

You don't need pve gear until you're 60. Go to the 3 guild battles a week get tons of insignia and buy pvp gear at 35, 45 and 55. It is easier to get then the pve gear and works just as good. Save up all your gold/crystaloids etc until you are 60 and go for the pve gear then.

Comment

i know it doesn't have to do with this thread ! but the BG's ridiculous lost of honor is annoying ! how can i progress in my honor rank if i gain ony 35 and when i lose a battle it costs me 400 ? (no vip) i ask whoever is responsible to fix that please ! thank you

Comment

Originally posted by midou31 View Post
              i know it doesn't have to do with this thread ! but the BG's ridiculous lost of honor is annoying ! how can i progress in my honor rank if i gain ony 35 and when i lose a battle it costs me 400 ? (no vip) i ask whoever is responsible to fix that please ! thank you
              If you know this has nothing to do with this thread. Then why the hell would you post this here?

Comment

Working...
              X