lightning and darkness sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightning and darkness sylph

ive seen these two sylphs mentioned several times in different posts already, anyone know what patch they come in?

2.4 Maybe .. in June-July 2014
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

2.4 on CN version never existed. They have 2.3, second part of 2.3, and after became Wartune II (***** logic)
      The lightning and fire sylphs should come in some part of 2.1, or maybe 2.2.
      The dark sylph should come in 2.2 or 2.3, maybe. But it should come before 2.3, as they want to profit (I heard that Apollo arrived on CN version only in V2.2).
      But these are estimates, the Proficient City can put new sylphs anytime.

Comment

they should come next patch part(if english servers have one) or 2.2 or we aint geting them at all lol

Comment

the strategy is: if they release lightning/electrical/thunder(whatever they call) sylph as part of 2.1 like Chinese version, As free and moderated cashiers, we will NOT spend money on water, wind, even apollo and fire sylph in 2.2 and 2.3. R2game/7Road knew lightning/electrical/thunder sylph is cheap and powerful, so that they intended to remove it from 2.1 patch. Let us spend money on water, wind and apollo first, then we have to spend second same amount money on lightning/dark sylph when they are released in future.

How greedy are they!

Please notes: lightning sylph supposed to be part of 2.1.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Are either of the new sylphs going to be patk like pan or will they both be matk also?

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
              Are either of the new sylphs going to be patk like pan or will they both be matk also?
              Dark is patk, so is fire.
              Lightning is matk

Comment

Water sylph is still the only sylph that have healing tho, so it's good to spend on Water Sylph for those heals anyways.

Apollo and Pan are replaceable by the other sylphs however...

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
                  If I dont remember wrong, dark is patk, lightning is matk and I believe fire is patk too (not sure of this one)

Comment

but if they give us the new sylphs next part of the patch/ next patch, would that not make the game more interesting, and people will try and make those more powerfull so tehy got a chance against the apollo? i for one, would prefear to use some balens and my lightning sylph more powerfull, than spend on hundreds of chests and get no apollo

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Water sylph is still the only sylph that have healing tho, so it's good to spend on Water Sylph for those heals anyways.

Apollo and Pan are replaceable by the other sylphs however...
                      Apollo can heal. Not the most effective/powerful heal, but still it is fairly nice. 20% of HP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Apollo can heal. Not the most effective/powerful heal, but still it is fairly nice. 20% of HP.
                        Yes, but his heal is selfish... Iris is better, all-around.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          Yes, but his heal is selfish... Iris is better, all-around.
                          True enough. A 3-4 star blue iris in GA on an archer is worrisome lately. 80k+ group heals are brutal.

Comment

anyone knows how the guardian system will work? i thought it would add resistances against the sylphs, reducing their damage. if this was true then wouldn't iris be even stronger (unless her heals are affected too)? but for some reason almost no one of the top guys in china uses water sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              anyone knows how the guardian system will work? i thought it would add resistances against the sylphs, reducing their damage. if this was true then wouldn't iris be even stronger (unless her heals are affected too)? but for some reason almost no one of the top guys in china uses water sylphs
                              I have no idea, but are element differences even functional anywhere apart from Sylph Arena?

Comment

Working...
                              X