Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For those who think game is more expensive now, and you wana leave the game. read it

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who think game is more expensive now, and you wana leave the game. read it

First i am not a moderator, just a regular happy player [tho got angry with some stupid event,but cant blame R2 , its 7 road , other than those expensive stuffs]

so these guys

Its enough, i'm out of this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-m-out-of-this
    Robing on Face-
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?92297-Robing-on-FACE

G
    uys first of all if you wana quit the game there is a red X button for you click it and be happy, don't click on (Game Discussion) and make people to insult you.

and this all come from 7 Road (omg 100's of people have said that its 7 Road not R2 developing the game)

and most important- People quit in rage,sell their gears,synth all Astral to one, or do other stupid thing, and later they come to know , they should play they come back. i'd like to tell one think Player who are 50+ are really lucky, why ?

THEY DON"T HAVE TO

-Spend huge bound balen in Resetting the skills,talents,unlocking inventory.

THEY HAD ENJOYED
    -They have played 3 WB's
    -Buffed in WB to get more gold, daru
    -Had More gold to max guild skills, astrals, done painfull enchanting eaisly.
    -Farmed Honor without pain of sylph,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you made new account it will take 5 months to do what you did in 3 months (on your old char)
    I'm not saying to stay and play , i'm just telling you what you'll miss if you quit, and make new account game will be really hell for you, you know why.

So no more crying in forum about , bla bla bla cashers, blabla OP sylph, and all about other nonsense things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just make new account on new server and play for 5 days you'll come to know how lucky you are

And new players are lucky too with boost of stats and easy stuffs
    1.200% blessing wheel
    2.Advance academy page
    3.Sylphs
    4.Option to buy clothing and wings from bound balens

(but ya you'll suffer at some point about gold to do guild skill,Astrals and other gold stuff, tend to cash more,but still non-casher can grow strong too)

Happy gaming to all upset players

-
    Last edited by jamesbacmon; 12-10-2013, 10:44 AM.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

So you work for R2 we get it.

Comment

Wrong ... wrong ... wrong ...
      First things first I have no idea what the point of this thread is.
      Secondly I don't have the feeling you know what you're talking about :/ So much you've said is just .. wrong.
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Pointless thread

Comment

I don't get this thread. I really don't get this,

"And new players are lucky too with boost of stats and easy stuffs
          1.200% blessing wheel
          2.Advance academy page
          3.Sylphs
          4.Option to buy clothing and wings from bound balens"

The older players benefit more from Advance Academy page. Same as Sylphs and they can save their BB for something more useful than clothing (which they already have a lot).
          Only thing that really benefits new players from the list you stated, is the BB. and 200% for new players make no sense at all. Everyone get that.
          Everyone gets to enjoy all of the stuff you stated. There really is no advantage for new players. From what you are saying, it seems like servers before the new update don't get this at all and only new servers do. 7road only gives the patches, R2 decides the rewards from the events.
          Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-10-2013, 01:10 PM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post

1.200% blessing wheel
            2.Advance academy page
            3.Sylphs

The older players benefit more from Advance Academy page. Same as Sylphs and they can save their BB for something more useful than clothing (which they already have a lot).
            Only thing that really benefits new players from the list you stated, is the BB. and 200% for new players make no sense at all. Everyone get that.
            Everyone gets to enjoy all of the stuff you stated. There really is no advantage for new players. From what you are saying, it seems like servers before the new update don't get this at all and only new servers do. 7road only gives the patches, R2 decides the rewards from the events.
            ofc everyone gets them, what he is trying to say is that now is easier for the people that starts from scratch than before those were implemented. 200% blessing can greatly accelerate the catacombs, the sylps makes the pve easier same as advance page. He was talking from a pve point of view not pvp aspect of the game since of course new players dont stand a chance

He seems to consider that we had a lot more gold from wb, thing that i can't know(I am not an old player), and that bg is harder after the sylphs were implemented.

Anyway I really have to disagree with the 'If you made new account it will take 5 months to do what you did in 3 months (on your old char)' part. This is the only part that i know and can argue since I am a player on a rather new server (s371)
            The unlocking and reseting part is terrible now though....
            Last edited by Draggyy; 12-10-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              ofc everyone gets them, what he is trying to say is that now is easier for the people that starts from scratch than before those were added. 200% blessing can greatly accelerate the catacombs, the sylps makes the pve easier same as advance page. He was talking from a pve point of view not pvp aspect of the game since of course new players dont stand a chance
              the 200% has bonuses but it wiser to spend it on upgrading yourself instead of temporary BR. It's wise not use the 200% everyday at a low level. Sylphs destroyed the PvP aspect in a lot of ways. The gold is iffy. They did take out the voucher and balen boost system from wb but we get about the same amount o gold each day with the extra gold added to some other stuff. Advance page takes up to much kyanite too for starting players. 50+ is better using those extra kyanite systems. These things are good boost but, they've lowered the difficulty a bit in PvE.

Comment

well not daily, but ocasionally in order to force a pass in catacombs and blitz that level every day :P
                first 10-15 points in advanced academy are cheaper than to upgrade the normal page above 50-55
                They indeed lowered the difficulty of the pve, especially the sylph called iris . A lot of newbies rushes throughout levels with low br, becoming leeches and making others losing att in mpd. I played a little while before the patch as well and i strongly believe that fewer people lost their att after the sylphs were implemented...Thanks to all of those that weren't available to the old players when they had low levels, we can now acces certain items faster because its easier. We can do mpd nm mode as easy as you did normal mode in the 'old days'. I never dreamed before the sylph were implemented to be able to complete moon nm after just around 1 month and a half since the server was created for example, that drastically speeded the process for the lvl 60 set Reason for which I disagreed with the 'If you made new account it will take 5 months to do what you did in 3 months (on your old char)' that he stated, it is exactly the opposite for me, I can do in 3 months what you people have done in 5 months before blessing and sylphs were implemented

Comment

And one more think , A lot of old players farmed their set at 3 runs 2 crystaloids each. Like 1h for 6 crys if you menage to find party for 3 runs. Now is 15 min for 10. And bess/adv academy/sylph are very high boost in PvE.

Comment

well not daily, but ocasionally in order to force a pass in catacombs and blitz that level every day :P
                    first 10-15 points in advanced academy are cheaper than to upgrade the normal page above 50-55
                    They indeed lowered the difficulty of the pve, especially the sylph called iris . A lot of newbies rushes throughout levels with low br, becoming leeches and making others losing att in mpd. I played a little while before the patch as well and i strongly believe that fewer people lost their att after the sylphs were implemented...Thanks to all of those that weren't available to the old players when they had low levels, we can now acces certain items faster because its easier. We can do mpd nm mode as easy as you did normal mode in the 'old days'. I never dreamed before the sylph were implemented to be able to complete moon nm after just around 1 month and a half since the server was created for example, that drastically speeded the process for the lvl 60 set Reason for which I disagreed with the 'If you made new account it will take 5 months to do what you did in 3 months (on your old char)' that he stated, it is exactly the opposite for me, I can do in 3 months what you people have done in 5 months before blessing and sylphs were implemented
                    I also disagree with his last statement and also agree the sylph are good for PvE. But for a slow lvler like me, it's gonna be long xD
                    But i disagree using the BLESS at early lvl unless there's some things you need to accomplish because it's a kyanite sinker at young lvls.
                    @koev, that's kind of been implemented for some months now before the PvE got kind of easy o.o
                    On an off-topic note, I have this song in my head, Mr.Saxobeat...SO good ♥
                    Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-10-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

ofc everyone gets them, what he is trying to say is that now is easier for the people that starts from scratch than before those were implemented. 200% blessing can greatly accelerate the catacombs, the sylps makes the pve easier same as advance page. He was talking from a pve point of view not pvp aspect of the game since of course new players dont stand a chance

He seems to consider that we had a lot more gold from wb, thing that i can't know(I am not an old player), and that bg is harder after the sylphs were implemented.

Anyway I really have to disagree with the 'If you made new account it will take 5 months to do what you did in 3 months (on your old char)' part. This is the only part that i know and can argue since I am a player on a rather new server (s371)
                      The unlocking and reseting part is terrible now though....
                      Smart people use their brain ,they get it
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post

1.200% blessing wheel
                        2.Advance academy page
                        3.Sylphs

Hmm December 2013 Account !, you'll come to know what i am taking about , just play more buddy you are new to this game

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                          Wrong ... wrong ... wrong ...
                          First things first I have no idea what the point of this thread is.
                          Secondly I don't have the feeling you know what you're talking about :/ So much you've said is just .. wrong.
                          Thread is about , losing the old account and working like monkey on new char.
                          sencond , i know what i'm taking about , you are not getting,,, means you still playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by daftone11 View Post
                            So you work for R2 we get it.
                            aww man i wish i work for R2 , at least i would get like 50K balen per month as my paycheck hahaha

Comment

Pointless thread. Attention seeking much?

Comment

Working...
                              X