Very Nice game but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeleodoroKostas View Post
    Nice. I did a mage and can't handle knights nor archers. one is powerfull, another is a critical biatch. And that knight's skill 'shield'? WHY? they're powerfull, too many HP and became invincible on PVP? and mages? this cure hability is a joke, until the rage fills I'm dead! THE RAGE SYSTEM IS ANNOYING AND SLOW. And 5 habilities buttons? I fell like I'm playing Pokemon, R2, for god sake...lol (but, I can say, this is the best browser game EVER, congratulations! ok, feeling happy?now pls, fix it)
    really well i have a different experience i see mages crushing knights literally cause they can break agoran's shield before the turns run out please know the shield takes 20% of the Max Hp of the user if the attack is more stronger than his/her max HP the shield will break

i think ur build is more attack and critical less on defense thats why u die keep 2 astrals or atleast 1 for defense mages don't need criticals just mattk mdef amd pdef tats all or block or HP out of these if u pick any other u will die that is a 100% possible mm
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

There were good posts made in this thread and I thought I would throw my two cents out there too. I don't mind having paying players at all. They keep the game free for me. They want to spend money to get perks in the game? Fine with me. My only issue comes from the fact that I'm limited each day to what I can accomplish. My opinion (and there will be those who disagree, that's fine) is that they should do away with the stamina/MP attempts. If I'm willing to spend hrs each day playing this game, let me play and grind. As its been mentioned before, paying players aren't going to spend all their time on this game. They are going to log in a few hrs each day, do their things and log out. Its frustrating when I go through all my MP attempts, use up all my stamina, use up all bounties, all my duel attempts...what else is there to do? I'm still a kinda low lvl player who's still learning the game some but I would like to be able to play the game to learn. I just feel like I'm handcuffed. Let me grind the dungeons to get my gear, let me do the campaigns to get my exp and a little bit of loot. Aside from that, this game is awesome. The dev's have done a great job and I for one won't complain about game content or class unbalances or anything. Aside from what I mentioned...no issues with this game at all.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
        well simply put...think of it as an "edge" or fastforwarding, not wanting to farm the gear yourself, often enough the heavy cashers are just normal ppl with jobs that come home pop open the comp. and just play a game for a little R&R and ofc it's human nature to be competitive, but when you have work and other things to juggle you just don't have the luxury of time on your hand, so i think it is quite fair if they wanna pay for their gear
        Argument is flawed.

It is "fastforwarding" if everything in balen shop can be earned by hard work.

A lot of items in balen shop can only be gotten from the shop. AKA socketing rods, higher gem lv syth. etc.

Comment

Almost every browser game is P2W. (pay2win)
          Though this game is the 2nd worst I have seen so far on all the ones I have tested on purchasing power. (call of gods 1st)
          No real point to playing for free in the long-term if you want to be competitive.

Comment

this is a pay to win game like the guys above me said... r2 has always been like that.. take CS.... dunu how CS is now i quited about 2months ago
            but if ur a heavy cash player u casually pawn most ppl.... thats how r2 handles there game since its a gud way to milk money from ppl.. i mean
            every1 wants to pwn every1 n r2 is giving them the power if they pay.. thats how they go.... n btw the way to get set gears in this game is insane look at lv 30 gear 50pcs each.. by the time u reach lv40 u can make 3 pcs... 4 if u use summons... but ur already passed that lvl now u need lv40 which needs 100 pcs each now.. ***... but for cashers.. just a simple use of money BAM they got it.. sure shop is there so cashiers can be
            even with hard core gamers.. problem is this game limits everything... in most mmo casher use cash to keep up with ppl who are online everyday .. but
            here even if u r online for 20 hrs.. once uv done the limits u cant do anything so oviously cashers will hav the advantage since they can get
            what takes u weeks to accomplish ..but heck its r2s way of hosting.. its there game.. seeing how CS, i was im not suprised this game is a pay to
            win.. just my 2cent
            Last edited by R22027599; 09-16-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22027599 View Post
              this is a pay to win game like the guys above me said... r2 has always been like that.. take CS.... dunu how CS is now i quited about 2months ago but if ur a heavy cash player u casually pawn most ppl.... thats how r2 handles there game since its a gud way to milk money from ppl.. i mean
              every1 wants to pwn every1 n r2 is giving them the power if they pay.. thats how they go.... n btw the way to get set gears in this game is insane look at lv 30 gear 50pcs each.. by the time u reach lv40 u can make 3 pcs... 4 if u use summons... but ur already passed that lvl now u need lv40 which needs 100 pcs each now.. ***... but for cashers.. just a simple use of money BAM they got it.. sure shop is there so cashiers can be even with hard core gamers.. problem is this game limits everything... in most mmo casher use cash to keep up with ppl who are online everyday .. but here even if u r online for 20 hrs.. once uv done the limits u cant do anything so oviously cashers will hav the advantage since they can get what takes u weeks to accomplish ..but heck its r2s way of hosting.. its there game.. seeing how CS, i was im not suprised this game is a pay to win.. just my 2cent
              I kinda understand how you feel.

My char just hit 40 recently, and I'm still farming the tokens for the last piece of level 30 catacomb's accessory (1x run per day).
              Newest PvP gears left me in deep thoughts, thinking what to do with the limited number of slots.

Trying to catch up with these cashers with just efforts is just beyond impossible, but I get to enjoy the game with my guildmates. It's the only sole reason why I'm still staying.
              Server: Worg Lair
              IGN: Arciel
              Class: Archer

Comment

Suggestions

- Report players (those being offensive, spamming, cheating
                - buyback system for reclaiming daru on troops (ie. reclaiming daru spent on upgrading paladins/hunter lancer, when Griffin become available. putting them back to level one so that you can reuse the daru n the higher unlocks)
                - more group arena times (throughout the day not just in a time bracket right after the other)
                - more battlegrounds times (throughout the day not just in a time bracket right after the other)
                - Explanation on how the Astrals work... and an actual system...

Comment

Money make it different, I agree.

But there's others things come with not fair for us paying money and spending time with this game. Why?
                  1. Few user selling VIP with only 2USD, that's nonsens but it was happend and a lot of my friend just paid 2 USD and become a VIP.
                  2. Others unlimited ballens, some of friend do screen shoot have huge ballens if count in USD it will cost arround 7400 - 10k USD. The question is not only one but almost all my members.

Because of I'm still new members so I just heard and follow their facebook. I thought that there's a really working tools or hack tools that undetected by wartune admin.

Game was really nice and good, but if the admin can't make it clear so there's a pitty wasted.

Hope that admin read this and take care of this.

- Thx-

Comment

Working...
                  X