Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merged threads about ToK NM

Really appreciate for the help =)

Yeh, Rico jumped to top 4 again and OFCOURSE he doesn't unequip.
    People can all come at me saying he shouldn't etc... but HE SHOULN'T GO FOR RANK 4. stay lower ranks ffs, you don't get rewards for being there anyway, and you ruin people's TOK.
    If you can't commit like the others, please stay out of the tok ranking .
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      People can all come at me saying he shouldn't etc... but HE SHOULN'T GO FOR RANK 4. stay lower ranks ffs, you don't get rewards for being there anyway, and you ruin people's TOK.
      Hahaha, funny comment.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Hahaha, funny comment.
        Thanks for the helpfull addition to the post CondorHero, as usual .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Hahaha, funny comment.
          Hahahaha ... Agree .. instead of that, why should angry if he jump to rank 4 ? if u can't pass do TOK Normal then or strong your char ... The treat is for thanksfull ... Don't moaning then ... Why people in 4 rank must naked (they choice there) ? Do u even think if there is time zone ? so people must awake at that time ? or Rico should not compete .. and stay out 100 rank only LOL ...

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
            Hahahaha ... Agree .. instead of that, why should angry if he jump to rank 4 ? if u can't pass do TOK Normal then or strong your char ... The treat is for thanksfull ... Don't moaning then ... Why people in 4 rank must naked (they choice there) ? Do u even think if there is time zone ? so people must awake at that time ? or Rico should not compete .. and stay out 100 rank only LOL ...
            Tok Normal? What are you talking about? Stop being such a goody 2 shoes and stop defending a truthful fact. Especially nowadays with the soul engraving tok nm is very important.
            And how should I be thankfull in the last 4 days, when I've been able to do ToK NM once because he always jumps in the top 4 equiped.
            Yesterday BRAVO was there and he was unequiped, today BRAVO is equiped but he's not in the top 4, do you see what he did? It's called playing it smart and being helpful for the people who do ToK NM.
            I don't care how much you guys defend Rico, I'm tired of always seeing the same guy equiped over and over.

Also, no offence, but seeing how your english is (mine isn't perfect by far either) I doubt you will read this correctly and probably reply back about ToK normal again or something.
            Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-11-2013, 03:51 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Tok Normal? What are you talking about? Stop being such a goody 2 shoes and stop defending a truthful fact. Especially nowadays with the soul engraving tok nm is very important.
              And how should I be thankfull if the last 4 days, I've been able to do ToK NM once because he always jumps in the top 4 equiped.
              Yesterday BRAVO was there and he was unequiped, today BRAVO is equiped but he's not in the top 4, do you see what he did? It's called playing it smart and being helpful for the people who do ToK NM.
              I don't care how much you guys defend Rico, I'm tired of always seeing the same guy equiped over and over.
              Do u care about him ? so why Ricco must care you ... U need soul ? just buy as u r casher lol ... make it strong your char :P

I'm not defend him, if LKT Onimad R4GE dress r u angry to them too ? It is their choice to dress or naked ...

Then if tired, don't do TOK NM or just quit lol ... grown up kiddo ..

Comment

guys why angry when you get to do tok nm so much easyer evan with 3 naked people only. on our timeline, no one gets naked

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                  Do u care about him ? so why Ricco must care you ... U need soul ? just buy as u r casher lol ... make it strong your char :P

I'm not defend him, if LKT Onimad R4GE dress r u angry to them too ? It is their choice to dress or naked ...

Then if tired, don't do TOK NM or just quit lol ... grown up kiddo ..
                  You talk about growing up but you don't even try to spell anything correctly, give me a break (and I'm not english either).
                  Also it's not just about me, even his own server can't be happy with this, and don't talk about onimad and rage, 99 percent of the time they unequip, why would I have a problem with them?
                  Unlike them however, Rico is EQUIPED 99 percent of the time, which makes it very hard for many people nowadays because ToK Hard and NM has become nearly impossible (FOR EVERYONE, not just me).
                  I said it before, he should lower himself on normal days, that ranking doesn't give him any rewards outside special events, and if he drops himself, others who are able to unequip can do so...
                  He can easily rise himself again when needed, no harm done.

I really don't see how it's hard for people not understanding such a simple matter?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I agree
                    but if you look closer; its his normal br
                    and bravo's br is lower then usual.
                    On normal days; bravo's br is slightly higher then Rage.
                    Its actually Bravo's mistake for having lower br then his usual br
                    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                    âœ* Prizzly
                    âœ* Knight
                    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

He(rico) probably use a lot of buffs to make this BR. He just do not want to give weak players boost. But we can live with it.

Comment

You talk about growing up but you don't even try to spell anything correctly, give me a break (and I'm not english either).
                        Also it's not just about me, even his own server can't be happy with this, and don't talk about onimad and rage, 99 percent of the time they unequip, why would I have a problem with them?
                        Unlike them however, Rico is EQUIPED 99 percent of the time, which makes it very hard for many people nowadays because ToK Hard and NM has become nearly impossible (FOR EVERYONE, not just me).
                        I said it before, he should lower himself on normal days, that ranking doesn't give him any rewards outside special events, and if he drops himself, others who are able to unequip can do so...
                        He can easily rise himself again when needed, no harm done.

I really don't see how it's hard for people not understanding such a simple matter?
                        o.O .. so in the forum have new rule .. must have correct English now to write it .. o.O just know it, then people with bad English have no rights to write down ..

So Why angry then ? Do u ever know that TOK NM is release actually for 120 k BR ? or many ppls care to Ricco so he must do all ppls want ? -_-" ... Ricco plays his char, it is his decision, whatever he wanna do with his char is his matter -_-", He not request balens to others so why he must care to other ...

Another step u can approach Ricco then ask him, if he doesn't want to do it, so no need to angry ...

Take a look if there is new rule from R2 that naked disallowed, do you blame to R2 ? LOL ...

See what Alinshinoby wrote, he don't even angry... why should u ?

What I mean is better that u thanks that yesterday we can pass TOK NM, no need to blame if today we can't pass it .. Do step by step for building char, or find other team with high BR to pass it or spend more money to make ur char stronger ... Logic isn't it ..

Yes I can't pass it today, so I do just Normal mode .. simple, just enjoy right ?

Comment

arrow from my server...130kbr no buffs....outside blessingwheel

Comment

well, I for one appreciate the efforts put forth by those in the East Coast servers, thank you for all your help! As for those that decide they want to 'spoil' it for everybody else, think on this.... kabam servers have been milking this for a while, so feel free to shoot yourself in the foot.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Man I've said what I wanted to say, all you say is, 'LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE' (and replace Britney with Rico).

I can't keep going in circles trying to explain a simple thing (this is why the knowledge of english is handy ).

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X