help with my char (lvl 64 mage)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with my char (lvl 64 mage)

More info : the server is 2 month old so all the lvl 60+ players have lvl 55 pvp set
    lvl 2 clothing and wings
    I haven't invested any point in patk in academy for fake br even though i do have lvl 5 power tower skill for def. The rest are lvl 8
    I plan to upgrade the astral in this order: lvl 7 will, lvl 7 goddess, lvl 6 block, lvl 8 will, lvl 8 matk...
    Money planning in the next 2 months(besides spirit ceonvenyant): I initially wanted to wait and buy a lvl 1 wing for 1395 balens at the promotion and wait for free lucky charms from events, and cores from spire so i can finally upgrade my wings to lvl 3 at a tailor event. But a couple of days ago I got a blue iris from the atoll and that aoe heal looks very tempting, so I have a few questions about it: do I have any unlocked slot for a 5th skill or do I have to unlock it?can I buy/unlock with bound balens? How much heal shall I expect at my current skills? is it better than my blessed light?

What do you think about the order I plan to upgrade my astrals?
    Shall I upgrade my lvl 60 jewelry next or buy the darknite horse? (0 crypt tokens at the moment)
    Shall I legendary the lvl 60 helm and medallion or save the insignia for lvl 70 pve leg set?
    Is my char good enough for now? I know pvp set sucks for mages but i really wanted to acces the materials for lvl 60 set fast
    Any other advices?
    off topic question: does the blood rune helps you get more gold in wb ?:P
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Draggyy; 12-11-2013, 01:05 PM.

the aoe heal of iris is as you can see by urself 130% i think of ur mattk as heal + like 500 ... is ur blessed light more then 130% lollll

i wont talk about ur astros, you're not a healer mage or a WB mage... ur a will destroyer mage so i can't give u tips about that...

for the aoe sylph being in 5th slot? well right now sylph have 3 slots used... so i guess it would go in the 4th before the 5th... and it cost you 200 or 300extra balen for it not to remplace ur current 1 target heal, if u only pay the price of the skil and dont pay extra 200-300 ull lose ur normal heal and not have 2 heal spells

Comment

yes, 130% + 500. But the blessed light is 110% + 400 + 25% from qte, so maybe it is around the same after all
      I do have crit and det for wb, and waiting for a red crit one so i can upgrade it to 4, shall I upgrade it more for wb purposes only?
      I thought at lvl 55 the sylph shall receive a passive skill which is a 4th skill

Ty for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        More info : the server is 2 month old so all the lvl 60+ players have lvl 55 pvp set
        lvl 2 clothing and wings
        I haven't invested any point in patk in academy for fake br even though i do have lvl 5 power tower skill for def. The rest are lvl 8
        I plan to upgrade the astral in this order: lvl 7 will, lvl 7 goddess, lvl 6 block, lvl 8 will, lvl 8 matk...
        Money planning in the next 2 months(besides spirit ceonvenyant): I initially wanted to wait and buy a lvl 1 wing for 1395 balens at the promotion and wait for free lucky charms from events, and cores from spire so i can finally upgrade my wings to lvl 3 at a tailor event. But a couple of days ago I got a blue iris from the atoll and that aoe heal looks very tempting, so I have a few questions about it: do I have any unlocked slot for a 5th skill or do I have to unlock it?can I buy/unlock with bound balens? How much heal shall I expect at my current skills? is it better than my blessed light?

What do you think about the order I plan to upgrade my astrals?
        Shall I upgrade my lvl 60 jewelry next or buy the darknite horse? (0 crypt tokens at the moment)
        Shall I legendary the lvl 60 helm and medallion or save the insignia for lvl 70 pve leg set?
        Is my char good enough for now? I know pvp set sucks for mages but i really wanted to acces the materials for lvl 60 set fast
        Any other advices?
        off topic question: does the blood rune helps you get more gold in wb ?:P
        If I'm in that position,
        Astral : Upgrade LV 7 MATK, LV 7 EWD, Red Astral LV 6 PDEF, LV 7 Blessing, Red Astral Sniper Edge LV 5, Determination lv 6, LV 5 HP .. No need to rush go lv 8 (as it need more gold)

Then upgrade guild skill Intelect and Defense to LV 10

I will make Legendary my Jewel First ... coz give u additional slot for gem and improve your MATK ...

U shall need to have PVE 60 L before do LV 70 MPD, except in lv 70 u can find ppls with huge BR to help u every day ...
        For PVE 60 L need 48 k Insig, for PVE 70 L need 100 k insig ..

To get material lv 60 fast, u need summon in DT NM (50 loids & legend per run), which can be done when u reach lv 65 ... but I think u want stop levelling at 64 ? U can do MPD MD NM every day ..

This game need to be wisely on spend balens, like "spirit convenant" is it necessary for u ? until now I don't buy it (I'm in lv 74 Mage) .. furthermore I got pain from HP refill, when do NM mode .. but when u r getting stronger the pain will be limitted .. but the way ur of levelling ur wings to lv 3 is good for me, as I did like that but I got the golden wing for free so I didn't spend balens for it ...

Another thing I would rather to go to Astral HP than to Block at ur level, use block in lv 70 + .. but this is an optional ...

Comment

This is good char, keep it up.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

ty both

As for tower skills, it shall remain at 8 for a while. Even though I prefer to invest all my gold in the astrals and not buy any stone, my guildies needs a lvl 10 shop and they have priority, so I shall remain at lvl 8 skills for a while.
            tried to play without spirit convenyant 1 month ago and here are the results: since I fast leveled I needed xp badly, so bounty quests. The problem was that whenever I couldn't complete them before I went to sleep, I used bounty scrolls and ...half of them asked me to use balens lol. Now this quest wasn't so bad when we had vouchers, but now they force you to spend balens, so I lost half of the bounty scrolls. The 'kill 30 monsters' is again very annoying especially when i want to go to sleep since all the blitzing is over and there is no way I will go and clear the wilds for that quest, don't have that much time. energize one is also annoying since I am afraid to energize people's tree and so on
            I also rarelly can retrieve the 60 stamina from the altar without it, and 3 extra runs means something. It also saves me some gold which seems so important in the beginning of the server... Anyway in 6 h it expires, so i shall try again without it, but seriously, it is so annoying!
            Last edited by Draggyy; 12-12-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              ty both

As for tower skills, it shall remain at 8 for a while. Even though I prefer to invest all my gold in the astrals and not buy any stone, my guildies needs a lvl 10 shop and they have priority, so I shall remain at lvl 8 skills for a while.
              tried to play without spirit convenyant 1 month ago and here are the results: since I fast leveled I needed xp badly, so bounty quests. The problem was that whenever I couldn't complete them before I went to sleep, I used bounty scrolls and ...half of them asked me to use balens lol. Now this quest wasn't so bad when we had vouchers, but now they force you to spend balens, so I lost half of the bounty scrolls. The 'kill 30 monsters' is again very annoying especially when i want to go to sleep since all the blitzing is over and there is no way I will go and clear the wilds for that quest, don't have that much time. energine one is also annoying since I am afraid to energize people's tree and so on
              I also rarelly can retrieve the 60 stamina from the altar without it, and 3 extra runs means something. It also saves me some gold which seems so important in the beginning of the server... Anyway in 6 h it expires, so i shall try again without it, but seriously, it is so annoying!
              Yes if tower skill still 8, than do astral is better instead of buy stones ( I avoid it coz I got it from MPD only need patient here)

Spirit don't have any corellation with exp nor bounty .. but VIP yes ...

Well for me, I won't use bounty scroll at least until 70 ... but bounty quest u can get the white or green, not must purple or yellow, I think better u get exp than nothing u get ...

For quest use balens, I do agree with u, I dismiss it sadly .. however for quest kill 30 monsters, u can do mpd and solo dungeon even ur attemp is 0 .. I do MPD by self kill mini boss then quit and restart it again, or u can do solo dungeon, kill it then restart again ...

Why you are afraid to energize ? it usefull to gain your friendline ... More friendline is more Exp ..

For another trick, before u face final boss in MPD MD NM (get legend and Exp), I use Exp scroll 50%, after finish it I do blitz campaign ... So I'm not wasting my EXP Scroll (make sure ur cultivation is done )..

Yes spirit convenant, give u fast culti and save gold for HP Pack and catacomb ... but it coz balens, sorry that I just VIP only and I miss at this point .. But for me balens mean money that I can use for other thing ... If u have no problem with it so why u should worry about it ... for this game, my view is to spend balens wisely ..

Basically, don't worry enjoy the game, it will make u better life ... try to play normal you will reach ur goal ... Except if u r focus to this game and don't have a worry on balens thing (as u can spend as much as u can) ...

But if u want make it fast to get PVE set, go to lv 65, u can summon min. 50 loids and legends so u can get ur pve 60 faster (make sure u have insig 48 K) .. After ur PVE complete, try to finish DT NM, u'll get so many EXP .. Stay a while in 60-s max ur Talent and ur medal honor, collect insig 100 k for pve 70 ...

Comment

the thing is that that I don't want to buy crypt keys, and i really need those extra gems and crypt tokens. So i'll use my keys on blitzing solo
                some quests are to energize...and it is hard to find them after I already energized ...
                kill the 30 monsters requires time
                And yes now i can do white and green since I shall camp at this level, I needed the blues-orange versions in order to gain fast acces to lvl 60 mpd, it shall require more time without it but yes, i shouldn;t buy it anymore, no need to rush anymore. No more spirit convenyant

ty for showing me that life without it is possible

Comment

Working...
                X