Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph / Mage Rotation for World Boss

Hey guys.

I did a bunch of research and had a lot of input on rotations that people are using for world boss. And came up with this sustainable rotation (meaning you can do this same rotation over and over) for World Boss. If there is any more input or requests to try something else please let me know.

IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

can you let me know what software you used to record this? i want to make a crit mage guide for the comunity ^^

btw for the rotation i use the same, but i have less initial rage and pvp gear so just 1 thunderer maybe 2 if i get a lucky proc ^^

Comment

Somewhat similar to mine...but i use both chaos and amnesia as dmg runes instead of a brut...you do know you can double on skill casts in sylph mode though? Far from 100%, but it gives a nice boon when it works

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
        Somewhat similar to mine...but i use both chaos and amnesia as dmg runes instead of a brut...you do know you can double on skill casts in sylph mode though? Far from 100%, but it gives a nice boon when it works
        yep but besides the quick cast single target move its really hard to get them off. This is why for the last attack in sylph form i do quick cast / leave sylph and amnesia (so i get the rage for next round)

Comment

ideas: if u have amnesia+chaos u can replace brut with either one of them, also: at the last turn u can do rof-awaken-rune, it takes a bit of practice and it's easly doable.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            ideas: if u have amnesia+chaos u can replace brut with either one of them, also: at the last turn u can do rof-awaken-rune, it takes a bit of practice and it's easly doable.
            I did the rof / rune / awaken on last round (that was actually my old rotation), but now that my pet is stronger its worth putting its actual attacking into my rotation. (i added up the dmg i did with the old way and this new way and its about 10% stronger this way. Also i do amnesia at the end and don't use chaos or mire so i do brutality for the extra damage there, but if you use them you can do, Thunder / LB + Mire or Chaos / double attack with RoF and the rest is the same as video.

Comment

Working...
            X