No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Gold (Amethyst - there is a difference you know?) Mines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont understand why do offtime ametyst even if u plunderd a lot u still have untouchable 60 ametyst which in event time is 120... better than 100 in off time

Comment

Ha Ha, i love warriors, no1 listening, so can cry in forum? lol
      its pvp game, and in amelyst can attack everyone and to all, so stop cry, here not kindergarden.
      Char. name : â„¢VIPERâ„¢
      Server: S(5) Roaring Wetlands
      Class : Mage

Comment

Originally posted by marian123456789 View Post
        Ha Ha, i love warriors, no1 listening, so can cry in forum? lol
        its pvp game, and in amelyst can attack everyone and to all, so stop cry, here not kindergarden.
        For them, crying is part of the game.

Comment

onimad - you are king of bully, I made you lose cart after you take and take and take. How much do you need? Already you make your own guild members lose Sylph BR ranking by being greedy with two Sylph in top 10

Yes, after you attack me over and over I attack you over and over and make you lose double bonus - I love that want to go on a tirade because of this...keep being a lame child about it.
          You are part of the reason these events suck - lag is the other.

Originally posted by onimad View Post
          LOL *** is this guy doing he annoys people in double rewards and now writing in forum .. did he ever get a mirror so he can look at himself how he attacks people over n over
          without cart. and wasting people time.
          don't worry muxa i'll make sure i'll set alarm 5am daily make sure u never get a chance in double rewards.
          Last edited by Muxa_Mage; 12-12-2013, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Onimad isn't part of the reason the Gold Rush event sucks. The entire system is the reason Gold Rush sucks.

Any event where level 40 players can be attacked by level 80 players and the level 80 players stand to benefit from it, they WILL be attacked.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
              onimad - you are king of bully, I made you lose cart after you take and take and take. How much do you need? Already you make your own guild members lose Sylph BR ranking by being greedy with two Sylph in top 10

Yes, after you attack me over and over I attack you over and over and make you lose double bonus - I love that want to go on a tirade because of this...keep being a lame child about it.
              You are part of the reason these events suck - lag is the other.
              yeah yeah u are right.. like your never attack those weaker one.. fyi i never lose double rewards only u wasting my time. and for my guildmates. don't worry they are built to be tough. i don't understand what u talking about sylph ranking. as long as i had the bonus it's fine. LOL 50% buff :P
              it's a surprise the one started the hitting actually the one whining in here LOL
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Let me open by saying that I think an event that lets the power players mingle with the noobs is just asking for disaster, and we see it every day in Gold Rush. The big fish *will* eat the smaller fish. Some might have a set of personal rules they operate by, such as: only 1 plunder per person, don't plunder guildies, don't plunder people they're friendly with. Some might not have such a code.

HOWEVER, to those who really feel victimized, you do have a certain sort of power to retaliate. Kamikaze. Sure, it'll chew up your HP and troop reserves and yeah, all you're really accomplishing is wasting their time by dying on them repeatedly.

BUT....you are saving others like you from getting hit by tying them up in fights, and you get the satisfaction of feeling like you're making them as unhappy as they made you (this is the Internet, after all, where we all like to continue the vicious cycle).

So...you might be a victim...but you can also be someone's hero if you martyr yourself for your beliefs. Or...you can just be a victim and complain here and in All chat.

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                  it's a surprise the one started the hitting actually the one whining in here LOL
                  Now this was great for a laugh!!! Made my day! Most, including myself, just go in and cart but you and your crew have stations setup along the way to farm everyone (multiple times)...not like we have a chance against 150k+ BR anyway.

Maybe you forget the past 5-6 weeks, you're brain dead, someone plays your account, or you just trying to get some sympathy...it is always about you and the attention you can get.

Comment

There is a strategy to help with the "whales" farming other players, all you need is a little co-operation from some other players.

If you get 5-10 players who have an empty cart and attack these "whales", then others can farm in piece for a while. I do it to 2 players on my server, and they don't like it one little bit, but that's tough as nowhere does it say I can't attack just to stop them being bullies LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                      There is a strategy to help with the "whales" farming other players, all you need is a little co-operation from some other players.

If you get 5-10 players who have an empty cart and attack these "whales", then others can farm in piece for a while. I do it to 2 players on my server, and they don't like it one little bit, but that's tough as nowhere does it say I can't attack just to stop them being bullies LOL
                      That falls flat on its *** though when said high BR players get annoyed they are forever in pointless fights and also decide not to cart but to attack people while they have no cart also... ^^

Surely it is more profitable for all jus to take whatever double rewards can you can manage to get and actually have a cart ^^

But if you wanna play guerilla warfare said high BRs are jus as capable
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        That falls flat on its *** though when said high BR players get annoyed they are forever in pointless fights and also decide not to cart but to attack people while they have no cart also... ^^

Surely it is more profitable for all jus to take whatever double rewards can you can manage to get and actually have a cart ^^

But if you wanna play guerilla warfare said high BRs are jus as capable
                        Then it hasn't fell flat on it's face has it.

The point of them attacking is to reduce everyone else's amethyst rewards while increasing their own. If they have to attack while they have no cart this has no effect on increasing their amethyst rewards.

Edit:- High BR "bullies" can play guerilla warfare just as well though can they. The fact they are only there to increase their own takings, while reducing everyone else's stops them working as a team. They are only interested in gaining rewards for "Themselves".
                        Last edited by Billy_McF; 12-12-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          Then it hasn't fell flat on it's face has it.

The point of them attacking is to reduce everyone else's amethyst rewards while increasing their own. If they have to attack while they have no cart this has no effect on increasing their amethyst rewards.

Edit:- High BR "bullies" can play guerilla warfare just as well though can they. The fact they are only there to increase their own takings, while reducing everyone else's stops them working as a team. They are only interested in gaining rewards for "Themselves".
                          Is a different story when said high BR are running multi mp daily tho ^^

Do you not think it normal that the highest BRs on the server shd have full carts and the lil ones not? R2 lumped all levels together, so this to me would be the natural order of things...

The ones crying they get attacked are usually the ones posting in WC asking for MP helps >.<
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

This happened on my server. Some little fish got butthurt over losing 15 amethyst and kept on attacking a big fish (who only had 130/200 in cart so not what you'd call a "bully" even.) made him miss double rewards, created quite a mess.

Petal is also right, always the little fish beg for MP help, but they'd still want the big fish to get nothing? Hmm, right.

This event will create problems for sure though in the long run if people continue getting butthurt over being plundered. If it was cross server it would be maybe better, but gives people even more ability to screw others over.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              Is a different story when said high BR are running multi mp daily tho ^^

Do you not think it normal that the highest BRs on the server shd have full carts and the lil ones not? R2 lumped all levels together, so this to me would be the natural order of things...

The ones crying they get attacked are usually the ones posting in WC asking for MP helps >.<
                              The problem is the high BR players I am talking about DO NOT help others, they run in their own team for MP, arena, tok, spire etc.

Also I was never talking about attacking people in gold rush, it is to be expected that the strong prey on the weak. I was illustrating how to stop "bullies" who's only intention is to hinder other players advancement while increasing their own.

Attacking is fine, but camping and hitting everyone that passes for a full 20-25mins is a total different animal.

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                                Onimad isn't part of the reason the Gold Rush event sucks. The entire system is the reason Gold Rush sucks.

Any event where level 40 players can be attacked by level 80 players and the level 80 players stand to benefit from it, they WILL be attacked.
                                It doesn't matter what brackets they put in. Look at BG where there are multiple brackets and people still cry about being attacked. People cry about being attack because they don't like losing to hard cashers. No matter what bracket or level or BR it is. To them a fair game would be no cashers at all in the game. However, that won't be the case and what people must realize is that this is a pvp game. People will be attacked and that is what you need to learn to deal with. Once you realise that this is a pvp game and nothing is personal about it. Then you won't really care as much. If people don't want pvp then they should find a different game imo. This game is geared toward pvp and competition. That's why it's called Wartune.

Comment

Working...
                                X