Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's no fish in my fishing,.

Comment

This game is everything but not wartune(tanks,fishing,jewel)...next it will be zuma as mini games mark my words.

Comment

This mini game is nothing but a way to sell spirit covenant.

-
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Brace yourself farmville is coming....xD
          Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
            Yeah the game is becoming just a random mismatch of nonsense and we already have Farmville.

Tanks, Fishing and Bejeweled......

How about some actual game content.
            Last edited by R229414354; 12-13-2013, 11:10 AM.
            - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
              How about some actual game content.
              Nah, that's asking too much. Let's set the bar lower. Lower. A little lower. Aaaaaand that's about what you can expect.

Comment

how do you get to the abysmal area?
                hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                  duh~! we got farmville already

Server: S230 - Cross Chasm
                  Character Name: â€*Slayerâ€*
                  Level: Lv62
                  Guild: Dymension
                  Guild Rank: 1
                  Battle Rating: 63073 (yh im noob :/ )

"Whats inside is more important than whats outside"

Comment

wow so much gold chests so good mini games wow so amused
                    A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Seriously, people complain about this and say we are suppose to fight in this game. Yet they complain about pvp aspect and how it's unbalance and all that jazz. You don't want pvp and you don't want mini games? What will please you all? Game of tag and hide go seek or something? You all ask for good items for non cashers and low cashers as well and when they finally give you something that helps you out. You make a big deal about it bc it isn't do to with the game. You should all be happy they give us free ways to get some decent stuff like fate stone, whips, refinement locks, andi think you can get vip trial cards from there when you lvl up fishing. I swear if R2 decided to give everyone 10000 balens you all complain about that somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Seriously, people complain about this and say we are suppose to fight in this game. Yet they complain about pvp aspect and how it's unbalance and all that jazz. You don't want pvp and you don't want mini games? What will please you all? Game of tag and hide go seek or something? You all ask for good items for non cashers and low cashers as well and when they finally give you something that helps you out. You make a big deal about it bc it isn't do to with the game. You should all be happy they give us free ways to get some decent stuff like fate stone, whips, refinement locks, andi think you can get vip trial cards from there when you lvl up fishing. I swear if R2 decided to give everyone 10000 balens you all complain about that somehow.
                        Problem when they get something free is that its not "adequate" enough for them. Wow 2k gold! BUT VIP GETS 500K!!!!! etc etc etc.

10k balens ***!? NOOOOOOO IT SHOULD BE 20K!!! etc etc etc

Whiners shall whine whine whine regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Problem when they get something free is that its not "adequate" enough for them. Wow 2k gold! BUT VIP GETS 500K!!!!! etc etc etc.

10k balens ***!? NOOOOOOO IT SHOULD BE 20K!!! etc etc etc

Whiners shall whine whine whine regardless.
                          LOL, 2k gold vs 500k gold AND 0 balen and 10k balens...

I really doubt anyone would complain if everyone gets 10k balens (equals, not "vip gets more", which than there will be complains)

2k gold and 500k gold is huge in game, go ahead and not do any World Boss for one day, than see how it feels.

And it is true that this game was advertised as a P2W Action Packed Game, not a P2W MiniGames

If I want P2W MiniGames, I would just head to Kongregate, LOL.

The more stuff they add to Wartune, the boring-er it becomes, which is weird cause most games gets more better the more content there is. (this game just declines the more stuff they add to it...)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

I really doubt anyone would complain if everyone gets 10k balens (equals, not "vip gets more", which than there will be complains)

2k gold and 500k gold is huge in game, go ahead and not do any World Boss for one day, than see how it feels.

And it is true that this game was advertised as a P2W Action Packed Game, not a P2W MiniGames

The more stuff they add to Wartune, the boring-er it becomes, which is weird cause most games gets more better the more content there is. (this game just declines the more stuff they add to it...)
                            I would only argue that this game was and is still advertised as free to play.
                            My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

As you say yourself there'd be complaining. Why wouldn't VIP get more? One pays for benefits; the other does not. See the difference? Real world currency, you really expect there to be equality? Shameless freeloading.

Not doing a day of WB is nothing unusual; called having a life. Casher or non-casher alike. Cashers especially have to get their money from somewhere you know. Doesn't just fall out of the sky. (although for some it does)

Comment

I like it. Its aimed at the lower end casher and non casher. I dont think the players who invest alot into this game would bothering with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X