FISHING Preview.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Problem when they get something free is that its not "adequate" enough for them. Wow 2k gold! BUT VIP GETS 500K!!!!! etc etc etc.

10k balens ***!? NOOOOOOO IT SHOULD BE 20K!!! etc etc etc

Whiners shall whine whine whine regardless.
    I agree. It's just these type of comments makes no sense. They say things that this a war game and such. However, when any type of new pvp content comes in such as gold rush they complain about it being too hard for them since "bullies" are in there. So they want something easy to do and get good rewards right? So wartune just does that and introduce these type of games with very good rewards in them imo. They still find ways to complain about it. It's silly reasons too bc it doesn't match the "war" type game. It's a video game nothing is suppose to make sense ina video game. Another thing these events arn't mandatory either. You do not have to partake into these events at all. Therefore, you have no reason to complain about it. I would actually thought the players would be much happier with these stuff introduce since they always seem to complain about free vip. You can vip from the fishing game it shows at higher lvls. People just seem to find ways to complain just to complain.

Comment

They are giving us free stuff. How about we just say "Thanks" and move on.
      IGN: Jacko
      Server: Kabam S24
      Guild: Genesis
      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        I agree. It's just these type of comments makes no sense. They say things that this a war game and such. However, when any type of new pvp content comes in such as gold rush they complain about it being too hard for them since "bullies" are in there. So they want something easy to do and get good rewards right? So wartune just does that and introduce these type of games with very good rewards in them imo. They still find ways to complain about it. It's silly reasons too bc it doesn't match the "war" type game. It's a video game nothing is suppose to make sense ina video game. Another thing these events arn't mandatory either. You do not have to partake into these events at all. Therefore, you have no reason to complain about it. I would actually thought the players would be much happier with these stuff introduce since they always seem to complain about free vip. You can vip from the fishing game it shows at higher lvls. People just seem to find ways to complain just to complain.

You can get bound balens also. Granted not much for the time being, but still can add up. I've gotten 3 today alone from doing the wild fish thing lol. VIP + balens... all for free... so silly to complain.

Comment

I think the latest mini games are alright

Comment

Fishing is nice insofar as you can't buy your way to the top...yet, at least. So the fishing title is something you have to gain on skill and patience alone.

Comment

Leveling goes so slow tho lol.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Yeah, the leveling is glacial. And knowing R2, those VIP/fashion shard fish likely require like...level 10 or so. And the XP requirements to level will go up each level...

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  So true ppl with patience are winning I`ve fished for 30min+ all pays out the waiting .
                  You seriously think a lot of people would wait for 30 minutes just to get a wild fish which gives 2 balens? That would be good if you could meditate at the altar of ennoblement while fishing, thus saving lots of time (and energy/electricity too)... I would rather cook a meal to relinquish my hunger than waiting for 2 bound balens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    You seriously think a lot of people would wait for 30 minutes just to get a wild fish which gives 2 balens? That would be good if you could meditate at the altar of ennoblement while fishing, thus saving lots of time (and energy/electricity too)... I would rather cook a meal to relinquish my hunger than waiting for 2 bound balens.
                    Not to mention the cooldown you get after every 5~6 attempts (no matter if you miss or hit)
                    Than you would have to wait for the cooldown to go below 25:00 (which if you do an attempt after this, you have to wait 5 mins again for next one)
                    Minimum CD = 5 mins
                    But most ppls wait for the full 30 mins duration, because it allows more fishes to come out and no 5 min wait after EVERY single attempt.

What this means is... to do all 20 attempts, you need to spend at least 1 hour 30 mins to do all of them.
                    (more time if you miss, cause those miss doesn't take your attempt, but still give you a 5 min cooldown timer)

Comment

Fishing?

am not seeing any fishing on server 59 or the bejeweled thingy

Comment

disregard, just logged in and found we now have the fishing game on EU Server 59... ty
                        Last edited by Black_Salamander; 12-25-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

because of lagg my harpune doesnt even move half as fast as in the video. also it seems the the good fishes disappear right before hittin or the low fishes pop up from out of nowhere before harpune can hit the better ones, if u dont have much patience ull get into rage-modus while fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
                            because of lagg my harpune doesnt even move half as fast as in the video. also it seems the the good fishes disappear right before hittin or the low fishes pop up from out of nowhere before harpune can hit the better ones, if u dont have much patience ull get into rage-modus while fishing.
                            yea, got some of those ninja daru fishes in here.

Comment

Working...
                            X