Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips on how to get Rico to wake up at 3:00am to help others.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on how to get Rico to wake up at 3:00am to help others.

Since Iggo and you know who are always talking about it, here's some suggestion.

1) Get rico to live near you, set 10 alarm clocks to ring at 5 mins interval to wake rico up. say 1am .1:05am, 1:10am to ring until 3am.

2) If you cant get rico to live near you, then you stay at his house, and set 10 alarm clocks to wake him up.

3) If 1 and 2 fails, you offer a reward of 1000 dollars to whoever can wake rico up.

4) if 1 2 and 3 fails, you can plant a geas on Rico, like Code geas.

5) If 1,2,3 and 4 fails, you can give a call to Rico's mom, dad, wives, mistresses, children to wake him up.

6) Alternatively, you can buy over R2games and the database server and do whatever you want.

7) If all doesnt work above, pls be a presidential candidate after OBama's term is over.

8) If everything still doesnt work, maybe we can get IGoo to whine 10000 posts to get his attention.

I saw alot of posts asking RICO to do this and that, arguably he is the most popular guy in his server and forum.

What about asking how can we help RICO instead of demanding him to do stuffs at 3am in the morning?

Just food for thought.

Let's make this a nice place. Although some iggo will whine 10000 times for RICO to wear his ceremonial robes.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-29-2013, 05:02 AM. Reason: Double post
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Who's Rico? o_o
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      Who's Rico? o_o
      someone they keep whining about in other threads when they mention tok, asking him to wake up even at 3am to help them clear dungeons i think.

Pretty selfish of them , as RICO needs to sleep too at 3am.

Comment

Yeah man, Rico needs a break once in a while.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          Yeah man, Rico needs a break once in a while.
          Yeah I agree! And this game is making us spend 8h a day online. No joke about it.

RICO deserves to sleep.

Comment

No hard feelings, but unless you can get pass 2-3 floors in nm when ALL 4 ARE FULL EQUIPPED, noone has the right to talk about doing nm and " commanding " players to strip off.
            The fate for tok its in top4's hands, if they want ok, noone gives them anything or they don't get anything if they don't strip.
            I prefer helping my friends do / pass them tok normal or hard so 1-2-3-4 days without nm noone will die.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

you know... this "Rico" guy could just take off his armor when he goes to sleep.

Unless he's too "needy" for a solo arena title...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                you know... this "Rico" guy could just take off his armor when he goes to sleep.

Unless he's too "needy" for a solo arena title...
                As simple the reason for u .. U can do TOK Normal instead of NM why must bother him ...

For example, if Ricco put off his gear, another 1 will take his place, then u complain too ? Until when u wanna complain ... another hand if Ricco put off his gear before sleep and he is get plunder, u don't care too right ? ... So basically the problem is u only care your self and don't care other right ? so why other must care u ?

Do you even know that in another server they don't have stripp ppls, and they not complain ? and only do TOK Normal ... sigh ..

Make it simple, be gracefull if today those ppls are naked, don't complain if they don't ... The best is make your char stronger than u can pass it .. simple eh .. As many ppls with avg 110 K BR can pass it (for 1 stripp) ..

Comment

Looks like it worked, Rico is naked, I repeat RICO IS NAKED!!!!
                  too bad onimad and linketong aren't
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Looks like it worked, Rico is naked, I repeat RICO IS NAKED!!!!
                    too bad onimad and linketong aren't
                    Now you must change the title to LKT and Onimad .. LOL ... sigh ....

After this perhaps, there will be a new moaning threat to Onimad & LKT ... zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                      Now you must change the title to LKT and Onimad .. LOL ... sigh ....

After this perhaps, there will be a new moaning threat to Onimad & LKT ... zzzzz
                      Let's wait for Iggo to make 10000 posts about onimad and Linketong.

Comment

I am not a Big casher and I am not from Servers 100-, so i cant do TOK NM if they have gear on.
                        That being said, I didnt bother Rico and dont plan on doing so. If he wanted to help others there are lots of ways for him to have gear off without him doing any thing, the only reason i see he doesnt is that he doesnt care, he is rarely in the TOK NM so i am sure he ISNT bothered by that, and none of the other top guys in his guild either.
                        If he and the other friends from his guild had to fight him with full gear every day then i am sure he would have found a way to have gear off very day.

Comment

Originally posted by R215619879 View Post
                          I am not a Big casher and I am not from Servers 100-, so i cant do TOK NM if they have gear on.
                          That being said, I didnt bother Rico and dont plan on doing so. If he wanted to help others there are lots of ways for him to have gear off without him doing any thing, the only reason i see he doesnt is that he doesnt care, he is rarely in the TOK NM so i am sure he ISNT bothered by that, and none of the other top guys in his guild either.
                          If he and the other friends from his guild had to fight him with full gear every day then i am sure he would have found a way to have gear off very day.
                          Maybe we should help others like getting 30k and above br to wear their costumes so that 31k br can clear tok nm, its not fair that the 50k br can clear tok nm while 30k br cant. Let's get Igo to whine 10000 times.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189
                            I saw alot of posts asking RICO to do this and that, arguably he is the most popular guy in his server and forum.

What about asking how can we help RICO instead of demanding him to do stuffs at 3am in the morning?

Just food for thought.

Let's make this a nice place. Although some iggo will whine 10000 times for RICO to wear his ceremonial robes.
                            Hi Rico,
                            wrong question. ONI LKT Bravo etc had naked for all of us including for Rico, what you can do for them? that's a better question
                            ```Janis```

Comment

It's easier to whine and complain than to work hard.

That's why you get so many posts in forum whining about HS.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X