Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

First Red Sylph in Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21577189
    started a topic First Red Sylph in Wartune

First Red Sylph in Wartune

Who do you think will get it first?

1) ZEBQ
    2) Winlord
    3) Onimad
    4) Others

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Not entirely true..
    The sylph with highest br goes first... so that 1 orange will 1 shot all those green ones.. possibly some blue ones aswell
    That's what I meant.

the orange sylph is equal to 3 purple sylph, etc.

so 1 orange sylph is basically all 30 green sylph's stat combined into one.

Leave a comment:

• R211529591
    replied
    ofc,ur mom???

Leave a comment:

• ArqBrasil
    replied
    Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
    dark,electric n earth slph will come
    Earth? No, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• abhishek786
    replied
    dark,electric n earth slph will come

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Yea... not even Chinese's current/newest version have Red Sylph yet...

And it usually means the data we get is 4~6 month AFTER Chinese gets theirs.

That mean "IF" Chinese gets their next month, it would take 5~7 month before we get it here.

But no one knows when Chinese will get Red Sylphs, since Orange Sylphs are too OP already.

1 Orange Sylph = 3 Purple Sylph = 10 Blue Sylph = 30 Green Sylph. LOL
    Not entirely true..
    The sylph with highest br goes first... so that 1 orange will 1 shot all those green ones.. possibly some blue ones aswell

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    Who do you think will get it first?

1) ZEBQ
    2) Winlord
    3) Onimad
    4) Others
    It has to be winlord, I bet it all on that.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Factual statements...

You need 15000 "mahra XP" to get a blue to purple. ASSUMING worst possible luck (only 10 "mahra XP" from each mahra spent) then yeah, that's gonna be 1500 mahra.

However, I stand corrected on the 15000 figure to get to orange. It is indeed 12500, upon rechecking my information.

I'll settle for being "partially wrong," as opposed to your inaccurate accusation that I was "completely wrong."

*insert jab about you not writing unless you have factual statements, as your post is also partially wrong*

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
    Then again, sometimes we get things the Chinese don't get...just as they get some things that we don't get.

R2 is ignoring all their whales if they *don't* make red sylphs happen. Following the mahra scale...15 to get green, 150 to get blue, 1500 to get purple, 15000 to get orange...150000 to get red? Someone will do it. You know they will. Even if it exceeds the entire annual budget of a small country.
    Who the hell told you it's 1500 and 15000 to get purple and orange? that's completely wrong, so unless you have factual statements, don't write them here.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Yea... not even Chinese's current/newest version have Red Sylph yet...

And it usually means the data we get is 4~6 month AFTER Chinese gets theirs.

That mean "IF" Chinese gets their next month, it would take 5~7 month before we get it here.

But no one knows when Chinese will get Red Sylphs, since Orange Sylphs are too OP already.

1 Orange Sylph = 3 Purple Sylph = 10 Blue Sylph = 30 Green Sylph. LOL

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Then again, sometimes we get things the Chinese don't get...just as they get some things that we don't get.

R2 is ignoring all their whales if they *don't* make red sylphs happen. Following the mahra scale...15 to get green, 150 to get blue, 1500 to get purple, 15000 to get orange...150000 to get red? Someone will do it. You know they will. Even if it exceeds the entire annual budget of a small country.

Leave a comment:

• ArqBrasil
    replied
    There are not red sylphs, even in chinese version. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    me? lol, that wasn't my sylph, it was pipster's.
    shh don't ruin your fan dreams

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I think as an hommage to Zebq, the first red one should be named after him .

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    r2 might just throw in a free red sylph just to make him come back
    I think they would give him a free red sylph and a stripper party at playboy mansion

Leave a comment:

Working...
X