Crypt tokens event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt tokens event

We really need a crypt token event or something to get more crypt tokens because we're only getting tokens from catacombs and it's SUPER extra SLOW. I mean let's face it...we need 2000 crypt tokens for 60 rings/jewels, then another 2.5k tokens to get 15 60 jewel/ring shards and it's really hilarious compared to the amount of tokens we get from catacombs. So basically R2 games....my opinion is to either increase the amount gained from catacombs or else make daily quests to get crypt tokens

Please share as much as possible maybe it gets through to R2 Games

Just be patient and play the game.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Believe one of the mini games give tokens but that could be insigs forgot. Either way pretty soon you be able to buy the leg shards at least in guild shop lvl 10. So that can help a bit

Comment

Ok so lets see this. The crypt gives 94 tokens for 100 lvs, which as a lv 60 you should be able to easily do if built right. Also at lv 60 i assume you are working on leveling HS and talents. During this time you can easily get the tokens you need if you do crypt every day. Having an even for crypt tokens is just asking for something faster, which you can get by using balens every day for crypt keys. So having an event is just pointless. Past level 50 things start to become a grind fest, either you accept that and enjoy the game or leave.

Comment

i need 30 days+ just to finish my legend jewel lvl 70, ofc with crypt keys all time, there additional 10 crypt tokens from everytime you try to get 500k golds from vip whell, it help a litle
          -West Coast S115

Comment

Working...
          X