Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph rank event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph rank event

OH GBREAT ANOTHER EVENT FOR BIG SPENDERS THJAT ALLREADY HAVE TOP SYLPHS SO THEGE STUFF TO MAKE EM EVEN BETTER AND US PEPS WITH NO APOLLO SYLPHS GET LEFT FUTHER BEHIND thanks alot

You are welcome.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well you can use those money u intend for x'mas present for wartune.
      For example, instead of eating turkey with ginseng this year, you can try chewing bubble gums and playing wartune.
      And instead of buying a Ferrari for your dear ones, you can consider buying a bicycle.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Well you can use those money u intend for x'mas present for wartune.
        For example, instead of eating turkey with ginseng this year, you can try chewing bubble gums and playing wartune.
        And instead of buying a Ferrari for your dear ones, you can consider buying a bicycle.
        Instead of buying new PC you can complain about lag

Comment

Kinda hilarious tho reward goes from 300 to 200 to 100 to 50, in all honestly, the gap is way too big, it's HUGE.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

**** like always
            S240 Ravenham
            Name ☆★☆★
            Class Archer
            BR330k
            Guild TheRoyals

Comment

does sylph do crit heal?

Comment

Originally posted by R23889865 View Post
                OH GBREAT ANOTHER EVENT FOR BIG SPENDERS THJAT ALLREADY HAVE TOP SYLPHS SO THEGE STUFF TO MAKE EM EVEN BETTER AND US PEPS WITH NO APOLLO SYLPHS GET LEFT FUTHER BEHIND thanks alot
                Caps makes you loud.
                - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                  does sylph do crit heal?
                  yes it does......
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

my blue pan its ranked 8 , on s350,, soo,,,no need for apollo

Comment

LOL... as said before...

Like those with Purple Sylph needs to get stronger when no one can beat them already...

No one without Apollo and Purple Sylph can reach top 10...

The Top Rank on our server already have 800 Mahra saved up... (no, not from balen, he got it from being Top Rank)

And it goes to what I've said in the other sylph threads... Lightning will will still be worthless in Sylph Arena if you're not a casher to boost up the Sylph to Apollo's level.
                      Especially when the cashers with purple sylph can already get another purple lighting sylph (or up their Apollo to 4~5 stars), meaning even if a normal player ever obtains a blue lightning, it will still not be able to "beat" apollo.

Sylph is just another Holy Seal, you can't catch up without spending mass amounts of money and getting vip9 and 100% exp scrolls and extreme stamina potions.
                      (level can catch up, that's if your character's level is there too, but stat difference will still be huge compared to those with stars in their Blue Pets and over 500 Seps)

And Sep Stones is extremely limited from in-game, you can only get it from Arena Rank (and it depends on what rank you're at, rank 21~30 only gets 40 stones)
                      The other one is from Farming sylph like a zombie AND you can only Sacrifice 10 a day... (basically the limit for farming sep stone is capped at 600 essence or 10 stones a day - like honor points)

So if you don't buy "Packs" the stat differences between Normal, Farmer, Casher, and Heavy Casher are huge.

Originally posted by gambitalex1983 View Post
                      my blue pan its ranked 8 , on s350,, soo,,,no need for apollo
                      You're lucky you're not on a server where top 20 is made up of purple and 3 blue apollo teams.
                      Top of my server: lv.73 purple apollo, lv.71 blue apollo, lv.68 blue apollo.
                      2nd Top of server: lv.74 3 star blue apollo, lv.72 blue apollo, lv.70 blue apollo
                      Last edited by anichaos; 12-12-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

i totally agree some peeps have no chance in sylph arena specially if they just unlocked a sylph to get it from white to orange using cash its going to cost 4,202 dollars ** that not wasting money just for a stupid reward only big spenders will get

Comment

I don't understand what ppl has against this, If you do not is around top 20-ish you wouldn't compete with them anyway so what's the diff? I doubt all who complains about those all events is that 11-20 that loses the most on it....

Reason why I don't understand:
                          It's like a recharge event.. you don't really complain about them.. the only ones who gains are the ones that payed the most and it's a rather small bonus to them that doesn't really do anything in the long run...

Same thing with top 10 in everything. Not ready to pay? Not ready for the top,.... that's the way it is in a p2w game... Compete with those around your paycheck and aim to the best with what you can..
                          I am among the top in my server, but I can't simply can't reach the top 2 because they simply stand at another stage than I do and that is with me being one of the 3 top mages tied for #1..
                          Last edited by krackenker; 12-12-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

you dont need to have a purple apollo or any pet to be top 10, I got top 8 with my blue iris, I spent 0$ for it, and top 10 has 7 purple pets on my srv, +at least 20 apollos with over 2 stars in top 50, U JUST NEED SOME BRAIN FROM TIME TO TIME

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
                              you dont need to have a purple apollo or any pet to be top 10, I got top 8 with my blue iris, I spent 0$ for it, and top 10 has 7 purple pets on my srv, +at least 20 apollos with over 2 stars in top 50, U JUST NEED SOME BRAIN FROM TIME TO TIME
                              do you have 1 blue iris, or 3 blue sylphs?

Cause that also depends, and are you facing ppls with 3 apollo teams? or just 1 apollo per team?

it's impossible for 1 blue iris and 2 green to beat 3 or even 2 blue apollo.

Comment

Working...
                              X