How Gold Rush can be improved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Gold Rush can be improved

When it begins at 21:00 its ok but more and more ppl enter and at some point when there are 50+ ppl the lag is just horable.I dont think that can be fixed but only can hope so xD.
    There are ppl that when they get hit they turn into vengeful spirits and when that happens they attack all the time making you cant even move to deliver cart for the whole time event so first thing:

-Make posible to attack ppl only if you carry cart with crystals 100 or bit less this way it will prevent retard avengers to burn your time even if they are weak and you kill them as long as they burn your time they acomplish what they are after.IMO PVP its ok if has sense.This will improve even the weaker players if they loose 1 -2 fights when they will go and deliver the cart without been attack.

-This one think it will be liked from most if ppl from your guild are flaged with green color so you cant attack them this way will avoid bad situations cuz well we cant remember every single one in the guild talking about big guild with alot of player.Like when you go plunder ppl and see guildie you cant attack so if that is made in gold rush will be awesome.

-I`ve read that in chinese they made in later patch protection 10sec.It will be good if you put it in next part of this patch no point to wait for future cuz when ppl are done with mount well they wont care that much about the gold rush since the rewards are pretty pathetic compare to what the chinese had.

-This one is for fun after all thats what most ppl are searching in the game.New morph card called Smeagol(Gollum) hehe cuz imagine it gold rush full of walking Smeagols putting pic to get the feeling xD.

We know everything have price but if they are that kind to make it symbolic like 25 balens and with options to use bound balens.

And if you have other ideas how to improve this event comment what you like/dislike.

I suggest, the option to pay with balens for an advanced cart so you can collect the double rewards at any time in the day. Ones who do not want to pay the balens can just enter during the event time. Cashers are happy as they can collect the double rewards when they do not have time for the event, and free players can stop complaining about getting robbed during the event. *Feel free to troll or promote you lovely humans*

Comment

Make it so that it is only possible to attack any single player one time. No attacking newbies five times in a row for easy amethyst farming; no vengeful spirits.

Problem solved.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        Make it so that it is only possible to attack any single player one time. No attacking newbies five times in a row for easy amethyst farming; no vengeful spirits.

Problem solved.
        I like the 1 attack idea, possibly the best suggestion I have seen on this subject so far

Comment

I really don't see the point of the Gold rush being added anyway. After all it has just turned into another BG, only the rewards are different.

Why not just change the rewards on a BG instead of adding another feature that causes insane lag.

Comment

I like the Ideal of 1 hit from a person, because it is a mad house. And I know it is a PvP game but still for the real high players to troll gold rush hitting all the lower players non stop is just sad. Everyone deserves a fair chance. But then again this is just my opinion not like R2 guess a hoot lol

Comment

I think it's fine as it is only need to change colour for guild members so u don't hit own by accident

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post

Problem solved.
                No then what's the point of pvp? BG you can attack multiple times. So this shouldn't be any different. This is a pvp game seriously. need to learn to deal with the pvp aspect in the game. Might as wll just take out pvp all together if we must walk on nails everywhere. The only few ideas I like is the 10 sec protection after being attacked and guildy flagged. Oh and also the only being attacked when you have a full cart. Since it's pointless to attack people with not getting anything in return from it. Other than those though people need to toughen up and deal with the pvp aspect of the game. That simple.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  No then what's the point of pvp? BG you can attack multiple times. So this shouldn't be any different. This is a pvp game seriously. need to learn to deal with the pvp aspect in the game. Might as wll just take out pvp all together if we must walk on nails everywhere. The only few ideas I like is the 10 sec protection after being attacked and guildy flagged. Oh and also the only being attacked when you have a full cart. Since it's pointless to attack people with not getting anything in return from it. Other than those though people need to toughen up and deal with the pvp aspect of the game. That simple.
                  Why don't you like the 1 hit per person idea?
                  Why should a 120k BR player be able to hit a 60k BR player until his cart is as empty as possible? That's not PvP at all is it, or maybe you are one of these people who like killing all the lower levels just because you can

Using BG as a comparison is totally unjust. You only lose honor in BG, nothing else and there is the Guild Battle where you can obtain more honor.
                  The Amethyst is ONLY available in gold rush so it's completely different. You may as well have said in the Arena, or in the wilds for a comparison.

Edit: Also in BG on the 3rd attack on the same person you get 0 rewards for it. At least that's what it used to be
                  Last edited by Billy_McF; 12-13-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I hate gold rush because you get your lvl 80s hitting same lvl 46 5 6 times in row. taking all your health and troops and farms all your amesyth . If no protection buff at least group players dont see how it is fair to put lvl 41 with 20k br vs a lvl 80 with 90k br

Comment

Working...
                    X