Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qShadowwalkp
    replied
    wow so many people miss the old days of wartune thank u for all your comment guys ^^

Leave a comment:

• AkiraAgnar
    replied
    I miss the old "fun" Wartune... not the present "grind" Wartune
    Last edited by AkiraAgnar; 04-04-2014, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Back then when you bought something with cash, it was important, nowdays you basically need to cash to get ANYWHERE.
    Most important thing used to be socketing rods, good old days. Now it's all Mahra, and Sepulcrum and Fate, and this and that.
    Having cashed used to be something, now unless you cash heavy, you won't get anywhere really.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Yeah, I miss it too:

1. When I would just stay at level 39 for almost eternity, since when you step to 40, you'll fight all other level 41+ in your server (no cross server)..
    2. You'd be popular in 3v3 arena in your server, since the 3v3 is not yet cross server yet..
    3. The first mpd attempt was 5, then it was reduced to 3... You do dungeons most of the time. lol
    4. There were no 55 set and templars and warlocks... Basically, the higher levels only equipped 45 set, and we would "backstab" those who get legend 40 set (no people have gotten the legend 50 set there)
    5. 3 world bosses!!!

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    I miss the game being FUN instead of a grind.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Yeh it was more fun, when you saw someone with 100k+ (aka zebq) it was WOOOOOW, now they can have 200k, we'll just go 'good job', but that's it.
    The thrill of seeing high numbers is gone, it's not the same.

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    ehm ... the br gap was definitely smaller but there was no way in beating someone 10k br higher than you; as we can now.
    Have to admit though I miss those days abit ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X