Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What to do with this ? 0_O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with this ? 0_O

Click image for larger version

Name:	ffg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1742056

What to do with them now ? Sell ?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Yeh I'm stacking them up quite badly too, no idea what the plans are now for them after we have the mount lol.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

maybe there will be a new mount for it someeeeeeedayyyy lol...need to ask those Chinese wartune guys. lol
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
        maybe there will be a new mount for it someeeeeeedayyyy lol...need to ask those Chinese wartune guys. lol
        7Road developed the Blessing Wheel and the ToK, but disabled that in the Chinese version. So there is no way to know if there will be another mount.

Comment

Cerberus for a 1K!

At least, that is my wish.
          ChieftainRez
          Knight
          VictisHNR
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Cerberus is +100 mount... if anything, it'll be 5000 Shadow Souls needed.

Or they could make a weaker version of +20, LOL... just remove the "flames" from the doggy.

Comment

Cerberus is the mount for CW winners on chinese. Evil unicorn is +30 there, and you can have it for 7 days using 25 mount spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                Cerberus is the mount for CW winners on chinese. Evil unicorn is +30 there, and you can have it for 7 days using 25 mount spirits.
                Really this makes little sense unless you can get 25 cards every week-two weeks... why spend 25 weeks (+ possible CW glory crystals) for 7 days of a mount...

Its a sweet mount for sure, but seems like a waste...

That said I'd probably still get it (and then want to kill someone if they added a permanent mount and I had no cards lmao)

Comment

Working...
                X