Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bring Back 3 row formation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I dont see problem with formation, and from my exp not much changed... Main point in pve is put someone to tank front row, evrything behind is w/o difference i dont complain...I'm just sick of watching complaining and cry evrywhere and about evrything
    nope no problem with form at all,doesnt make stufs harder at all

Comment

Wut stuffs it makes harder?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yo yo yo yo am in with it it seemed cool

Comment

Originally posted by Agni9 View Post
          I have that problem with all the huge bows, wings, clothes and other **** getting in the way. Sometimes I have to ask people how their HP is. -.-"
          Now with Iris other classes understand the problem.... I wish they would add mini hp bars at our lower left corner for the other members of the team so we'd be able to see it better. Or, better yet: BRING BACK OLD FORMATION SYSTEM.
          WOW.they added energy bars in the WORST possible way. I have a friend whose name is 4 letters. It's great to keep track on how much hp they're losing. -.- Seriously, ENERGY BARS, not NAMES!!!!!

Comment

I've never played 3 row but as a healy mage that would be very helpful and add an extra layer of creativity. Also the major culprit I find is players who do not hide wings decreases visibility. Another possible alternative is to actually show live time health bars in the party avatars.

Party avatar health bar would also help leader if added features of icons were applied to display if a person was changing astrals or abilities on bar.
            Kabam S76 west

Comment

was better for spire
              Warem S133 Esterwyn Top Knight Guild theraven

Comment

Working...
              X