Bring Back 3 row formation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Formation has nothing to do with healing lol. You heal the person with the lowest hp first no matter what position they are in. You can't pick or choose who you want to heal....
    Yes them can me BL or Iris Rain Dance some is group heling
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Formation has nothing to do with healing lol. You heal the person with the lowest hp first no matter what position they are in. You can't pick or choose who you want to heal....
      THis may be true, however you obviously dont know how mages work. Healing is more than just pressing buttons. You have to strategically chose what skill to use. If only one has very low health you use restoration, if more than one has very low health you use group heal. Thus you need to be able to see ALL health bars to decide which heal is best in the given situation. One doesnt want to waste precious rage preforming a group heal when a solo heal could do better at less cost.

Comment

I fully support this thread, but meh lost all hope in the devs here
        S240 knight
        Lvl 64
        Camper
        Almost non casher
        Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

I have that problem with all the huge bows, wings, clothes and other **** getting in the way. Sometimes I have to ask people how their HP is. -.-"
          Now with Iris other classes understand the problem.... I wish they would add mini hp bars at our lower left corner for the other members of the team so we'd be able to see it better. Or, better yet: BRING BACK OLD FORMATION SYSTEM.

Comment

I agree simply because tok shadows cheats big time with 3-rows. doubtful they put 3-rows back, if anything at least put tok shadows in 2-rows, equalizing playing field.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

too much pain in the *** for R2 to bring it back, it would cause another bug again for sure.
              so i won't be back, don't hope for it..
              like they would bring back things like this while they can add things that would cost balens..
              it's a waste of time for R2 to bring back things like this..
              can't see HP? UR FAULT! hide ur clothing, maybe is what R2 thinks.
              like they will care simple things like this. can't pass Spire / TOK / MPD coz can't see HP? PAY MORE! BUY MORE BALENS!
              easy
              Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

I don't see why they had to remove the 3 rows formation. It was either good or neutral, people either like 3 rows or they don't care if it is 3 rows or 2 rows.
                Did someone actually complain, "it's to hard to arrange my party in 3 whole rows".
                SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Right they should bring back the 3-row formation ..!!!! oh wait a minute.. in the first place, what the hell were they thinking when they changed the formation to only 2 rows though?? I don't get the logic...

Comment

plz plz plz r2 plz give us that formation back

Comment

I agree - bring the 3 row formation back. Why on earth it was changed in the first place is beyond my comprehension!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage
                      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                      Kabam S8
                      Legends
                      Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                        I agree simply because tok shadows cheats big time with 3-rows. doubtful they put 3-rows back, if anything at least put tok shadows in 2-rows, equalizing playing field.
                        Completely agree.

Comment

why r2 is ******* *** and not giving that formation?

Comment

Stop complain lol...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Stop complain lol...
                              stop acting as if everything is fine and also stop complaining about complainers!

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                                stop acting as if everything is fine and also stop complaining about complainers!
                                I dont see problem with formation, and from my exp not much changed... Main point in pve is put someone to tank front row, evrything behind is w/o difference i dont complain...I'm just sick of watching complaining and cry evrywhere and about evrything

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X