Update on New Forum Drama Version 1.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    Most of the ppl in the top 4 can win with NM fully geared . We are doing it to help others so you don't have to spend as much balens / time to level up, but if you guys would like us to go back to normal we can do that for ya.
    wow, this is amazing if top 4 from kabam east coast can clear nm even fully geared. however this is not the case for r2 east coast servers. first every single player on top 4 are from different servers so obiviously they can't be on same team to do tok nm together. I myself have a set team for tok and our average br is around 130k br without wc. when top 4 are fully dressed we are lucky if we manage to pass 2nd stage even with WC on. Just last week even when three are naked and jeffhawk forgot to take off gears, we couldn't clear stage 5. So i doubt top 4, not being in the same group can clear tok nm respectively within their own teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
      they dont gain much, except for possible runestones for rune, if they still need to upgrade
      and soul crystal, wich wont be long before they dont need that anymore aswell.
      What would happen if they max on that? Will they still go naked for everyone else then? otherwise people can catch up for their generosity, even though that will take some motnhs.
      Its something did popped up my mind lately, after all the tok nm discussion the past few days.
      Dont get me wrong, I really appropriate all the people who ungear at that time, so others can do the instance.
      But they also need to understand the possible consequences that can happen, such as plunder.
      Yes it was stupid of Athena, but on the other hand, it was bound to happen, even though it was ♥♥♥♥ low move.
      So I hope both parties learned from it and move on, even though it takes a few days of being geared or forever geared.

and why is that? Because my opinion doesnt matches yours or..? A valid reason plz
      Well...for the others not in our servers who believe what those trolls who give cain a bad reputation says, it was not the first time that I plundered Linke and all the other times I did it with Linke fully equipped. He plundered me that day before stamina reset and I was unable to plunder back due to not having any plunder attempts left. The only free time I had on that same day was after my lunch time which just so happened to be 1hr+ after the time when TOK NM takes the BR of the players into consideration. If he was online, he could've equipped everything. As for me supposedly knowing they are naked, I'd just like to ask them back. Why don't they tell me when I am naked like yesterday? I am not linke/onimad. I am not in their guild. I don't have their FB. I don't know them personally in RL. I don't stalk them unlike some ppl in that guild who do. I don't even control their characters or even know who logs them to strip at what time since you only need to be naked just b4 stamina reset and not the whole time between 3:15am server time to stamina reset. Once past stamina reset (maybe give or take 15 mins), you can just re equip everything back without affecting the stats of the shadows in TOK. I tried it myself and reequip around 45mins past stamina reset and it showed I was naked in the x server rankings after 7am server time.

In fact, alot of my guildies can testify that some of the ppl in that guild like to spread malicious rumours and accuse others of doing something when they had nothing to do with it and having the whole guild shout insults in wc among other things. They think just because their guild has the heaviest cashers they can do whatever they want and expect others to just sit there and take it. Its really a pity that the top guild has enough of such ppl that makes some of us unable to resist taking pot shots at them. They will even bully you and claim you are guilty cause you're in the same guild as someone they've been bullying and got their ***** kicked when that person finds a way to kick them back for all the bullying they've been doing. Then they'll twist your words and actions to make them sound good while claiming you to be the bad guy and twisting words when they are the cause of all the trouble. Maybe next time I'll take more screen shots and videos so that way they can't twist words since the pictures and videos will show the truth of what they really are.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-12-2013, 10:53 PM. Reason: found the post where ppl who dunno anything are accusing me as usual without proof
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
        wow, this is amazing if top 4 from kabam east coast can clear nm even fully geared. however this is not the case for r2 east coast servers. first every single player on top 4 are from different servers so obiviously they can't be on same team to do tok nm together. I myself have a set team for tok and our average br is around 130k br without wc. when top 4 are fully dressed we are lucky if we manage to pass 2nd stage even with WC on. Just last week even when three are naked and jeffhawk forgot to take off gears, we couldn't clear stage 5. So i doubt top 4, not being in the same group can clear tok nm respectively within their own teams.
        +1.

Eli's completely right. R2 has the top-10 power spread across 8 server clusters. At most, a team is getting two of the top-10 into it's ToK NM group. I don't know of anyone who's been able to beat all 5 levels of ToK NM fully geared on the East Coast R2 servers at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarLeratia View Post
          Ya know yeah I would love easy wins to. But I wouldn't trade a hard earned win for a walk in the park. Keep your gear on and keep it real. I just wish everyone did to keep it fair across servers. Im on kabam east coast. and right now we are falling way behind in cross server because our top playiers havnt been. stripping. Your post was the first I heard of it. Expecting other playiers to strip for you is just cheap. grow up, grow a pair and earn it.
          we have trouble with last round as well. Pain in the *** buff they get.
          IGN: Jacko
          Server: Kabam S24
          Guild: Genesis
          Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

i don't give an egg about those rico and all they poved they are lame to help other so no more praising them,
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              i don't give an egg about those rico and all they poved they are lame to help other so no more praising them,
              There's no reason for them to help you.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                There's no reason for them to help you.
                If I would be in top, I would help my guild and my friends, or me, this would be the reason to get undressed for TOK. To stay dressed so you don't get plundered feels like a joke seriously.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

you are helping everyone doing ToK. how is this and advantage to your friends/guild?

Comment

Originally posted by kevs927 View Post
                    you are helping everyone doing ToK. how is this and advantage to your friends/guild?
                    My thoughts exactly.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Because you are human and they probably ask you, because they too want to complete TOK. Or you are a cybernetic organism produced by Cyberdyne Corporation, then it's my bad.
                      P.S. : I said HELP not ADVANTAGE.
                      Last edited by ancev; 12-13-2013, 01:34 AM.

Comment

so because they want to complete TOK. so it is just about feeling good? they should have some waffles. It feels better than completing TOK. Or they are a cybernetic organism produced by Cyberdyne Corporation, designed to climax at achieving something on mmorpgs.
                        Last edited by Chiri; 12-14-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

so because they want to complete TOK. so it is just about feeling good? they should have some waffles. It feels better than completing TOK. Or they are a cybernetic organism produced by Cyberdyne Corporation, designed to climax at achieving something on mmorpgs.
                          I can't decide what the current top BR players want, I was just pointing out what would a normal player would do. Let's make a poll and see how many would be a ****** like you and not help their friends and guild and how many would. You think that just because most of the players don't spend 1000$ /month on this game they should just quit, they can't have fun and feel good about succeeding something even if it's just completing TOK?
                          Last edited by Chiri; 12-14-2013, 12:26 PM. Reason: Fixing quote.

Comment

I say this as a vip-only casher view:

First thanking the people that did the gear off times to help clearing hard and do NM with ease for more nice rewards, its not easy when the times are really that late if they are in a gmt time zone.

Second the plunder part: plundering is a part of the game yea but taking advantage or a good move from the top ppl imo is kinda low, you have to stalk them THAT late just to take what, 300k gold? is it really worth it? it only proves how desperate some ppl are to get a lackluster "revenge" in exchange of the BIG benefits that clearing X floors of tok NM are, i mean cmon the 70 set already is a major pain insignia wise let alone 80, i bet the requirements will be plain stupid which makes all the plunder **** > ppl not gearing even worse.

For those saying "they dont have to ungear", sure they dont have to but its a good thing from those ppl given to the rest by the face, i think this being a MMO is
                            all about doing stuff with people and helping them if u can, if u have that power you should use it for the greater end (spiderman style lol).

And in the end, this hurts even the top ppl since clearing floor 4/5 will be even impossible for them too so please if u read this, stop this nonsense or at least if u
                            wanna plunder each other/kill each other, do it on a time when ppl is geared or just go to the altar/BG and try to kill youselves til the end of time, i see that more
                            fair lol.

Comment

That is just stupid the top players are nice enough to undress to help all servers pass tok nm and they get plundered and some players here waffle that they rather not get the help to pass it maybe these players wwho say do it fair have never been in tok nm and have got the rewards fo clearing lvl 5 well I have and passed lvl 5 thanks to the top players undressing to help and the rewards are way better in nm TOK so the ones who say do it fair should shut the hell up and if they top players are getting plundered for trying to help I say *** it then no one passed tok nm lol
                              Last edited by Chiri; 12-14-2013, 12:26 PM. Reason: Profanity.

Comment

In a competitive PvP game, it is all about relative advantage.

Some players do things to maximize their advantage. Some players don't. It depends on the mindset of the players, don't you think so?
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X