Update on New Forum Drama Version 1.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on New Forum Drama Version 1.

1. Iggo gets people to wake up at 3am to help for tok NM.

2. Opportunists see Onimad, LKT, RICO naked and proceed to plunder them, while they are saving golds for enchanting.

3. Trolls in forum says Onimad , LKT and co are stupid for being naked and should have expected it.

4. Other people in forum says they should donate gold to the poor.

5. It becomes a vicious cycle of who wakes up at 3am, who gets plundered.

6. Forum Drama begins.

7. Iggo marches out with his new signboard about world peace and how we should help each other at 3am.

8. Meanwhile others wake up at 3am to plunder.

9. Drama continues.

10. To be continued by the next post.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

WOOT, DRAMA

Also... do those "TOPS" even need to save gold?, they should already have max enchants like LONG AGO... since cashers gets VIP gold and can enchant 200% faster than normal players (especially if they're TOPS during WB too)

Most people that I know always spend their Gold just before they log off, because (if it isn't changed) the gold Gained from Gold Mines are stored in a tiny box and isn't given to your character until you log into the character.

Comment

3. Trolls in forum says Onimad , LKT and co are stupid for being naked and should have expected it.
      ^one of those 'trolls'
      I spoke the truth and had no intension to troll.
      With expecting this, I ment you are taking a risk for being plundered or losing arena rank while doing a nice act/gift for a lot of other players of different servers.
      Me for a fact, when i was naked for DT farm (long time ago) I knew i was taking a risk and people were always taking that oppertunity to boot me off the arena ranking and plunder while they were busy to get the easy kill.
      I learned from it and as Top players as Linke and Oni, they should know they arent untouchable, even though both have something that they can control for a lot of players of 1 timezone; keeping their equipment on for TOK NM.
      Its part of the game and that person took her chance, even though it was very unnecessarily and pretty ruined for a lot of players.

last thing
      Also... do those "TOPS" even need to save gold?, they should already have max enchants like LONG AGO... since cashers gets VIP gold and can enchant 200% faster than normal players (especially if they're TOPS during WB too)

Most people that I know always spend their Gold just before they log off, because (if it isn't changed) the gold Gained from Gold Mines are stored in a tiny box and isn't given to your character until you log into the character.
      also this ^ +1
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

pointless comment following here!

Anyone took a guess what the exchange rate for this 'drama' was? I mean gold form those plunders versus exp from ToK NM?
        how much gold would've been taken from oni and lkt? like ... 500k? maybe 1,5m if they were carrying idk how much gold lol. Meanwhile the next day dozens of teams can't complete the full ToK NM 1,5m <-> 100m exp? xD
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
          ^one of those 'trolls'
          I spoke the truth and had no intension to troll.
          With expecting this, I ment you are taking a risk for being plundered or losing arena rank while doing a nice act/gift for a lot of other players of different servers.
          Me for a fact, when i was naked for DT farm (long time ago) I knew i was taking a risk and people were always taking that oppertunity to boot me off the arena ranking and plunder while they were busy to get the easy kill.
          I learned from it and as Top players as Linke and Oni, they should know they arent untouchable, even though both have something that they can control for a lot of players of 1 timezone; keeping their equipment on for TOK NM.
          Its part of the game and that person took her chance, even though it was very unnecessarily and pretty ruined for a lot of players.

last thing

also this ^ +1
          why rico couldn't get up 3 am and oni ,lkt had to strip while they are at working hours?
          people are trying to catch up to them while slowing them down so many disadvantages being top guy.
          i know even with full gears they still passed tok nm.
          and FYI prizzly they gained nothing from stripping and not stripping.
          since they already max exp and talent. not to say they had been selling insig daily just to strip for all of us.
          well maybe they still looking for runes.
          and for gold i think everybody need it for astral unless u don't.

Comment

Hi R21577189 aka Rico, lol you spamming in forum defending Rico while you are Rico
            Prizzly, you are cool person but after i read your post here seems you are short minded and heartless person

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              pointless comment following here!

Anyone took a guess what the exchange rate for this 'drama' was? I mean gold form those plunders versus exp from ToK NM?
              how much gold would've been taken from oni and lkt? like ... 500k? maybe 1,5m if they were carrying idk how much gold lol. Meanwhile the next day dozens of teams can't complete the full ToK NM 1,5m <-> 100m exp? xD
              Smart guy Redoga, not like Prizzly XD

Comment

This actually just happen to me last night.. I took off my gear to help everyone on Kabam East servers. Player on my server see's this and plunders away. I understand its part of the game, but when his guild members asks me if i can take off my clothes so they can complete NM ToK. I didn't expect one of their officers to attack me to get the plunder. Just confused as to why i should even bother taking off gear to help others when i can just keep it on and complete it anyway...

So is it worth the plunder of 200-300k in exchange for 100's of teams that can't do NM for a day ? (including the guy that plundered me ?) not seeing the logic...

Can someone help me with this logic ?
                IGN: Jacko
                Server: Kabam S24
                Guild: Genesis
                Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Personaly I think everyone whinning for the big guys to take off their armor are pathetic. They should be earning the wins and not having them spoon fed to them. If you cant beat it the way its suppose to be done your just cheating the system. Your nothing but a cheat so face the facts

Comment

Originally posted by tonyekaputra View Post
                    and FYI prizzly they gained nothing from stripping and not stripping.
                    since they already max exp and talent. not to say they had been selling insig daily just to strip for all of us.
                    well maybe they still looking for runes.
                    and for gold i think everybody need it for astral unless u don't.
                    they dont gain much, except for possible runestones for rune, if they still need to upgrade
                    and soul crystal, wich wont be long before they dont need that anymore aswell.
                    What would happen if they max on that? Will they still go naked for everyone else then? otherwise people can catch up for their generosity, even though that will take some motnhs.
                    Its something did popped up my mind lately, after all the tok nm discussion the past few days.
                    Dont get me wrong, I really appropriate all the people who ungear at that time, so others can do the instance.
                    But they also need to understand the possible consequences that can happen, such as plunder.
                    Yes it was stupid of Athena, but on the other hand, it was bound to happen, even though it was ♥♥♥♥ low move.
                    So I hope both parties learned from it and move on, even though it takes a few days of being geared or forever geared.

Prizzly, you are cool person but after i read your post here seems you are short minded and heartless person
                    and why is that? Because my opinion doesnt matches yours or..? A valid reason plz
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-12-2013, 10:52 PM.
                    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                    âœ* Prizzly
                    âœ* Knight
                    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by SugarLeratia View Post
                      Personaly I think everyone whinning for the big guys to take off their armor are pathetic. They should be earning the wins and not having them spoon fed to them. If you cant beat it the way its suppose to be done your just cheating the system. Your nothing but a cheat so face the facts
                      Most of the ppl in the top 4 can win with NM fully geared . We are doing it to help others so you don't have to spend as much balens / time to level up, but if you guys would like us to go back to normal we can do that for ya.
                      IGN: Jacko
                      Server: Kabam S24
                      Guild: Genesis
                      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                        Most of the ppl in the top 4 can win with NM fully geared . We are doing it to help others so you don't have to spend as much balens / time to level up, but if you guys would like us to go back to normal we can do that for ya.
                        Ya know yeah I would love easy wins to. But I wouldn't trade a hard earned win for a walk in the park. Keep your gear on and keep it real. I just wish everyone did to keep it fair across servers. Im on kabam east coast. and right now we are falling way behind in cross server because our top playiers havnt been. stripping. Your post was the first I heard of it. Expecting other playiers to strip for you is just cheap. grow up, grow a pair and earn it.

Comment

it's a choice for the top 4 and no one has the right to tell them what to do. If they decide to take of gear well ... good for you than. But you don't have the right to whine because they don't remove their gears. (@ whiners)

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                            they dont gain much, except for possible runestones for rune, if they still need to upgrade
                            and soul crystal, wich wont be long before they dont need that anymore aswell.
                            What would happen if they max on that? Will they still go naked for everyone else then? otherwise people can catch up for their generosity, even though that will take some motnhs.
                            Its something did popped up my mind lately, after all the tok nm discussion the past few days.
                            Dont get me wrong, I really appropriate all the people who ungear at that time, so others can do the instance.
                            But they also need to understand the possible consequences that can happen, such as plunder.
                            Yes it was stupid of Athena, but on the other hand, it was bound to happen, even though it was ♥♥♥♥ low move.
                            So I hope both parties learned from it and move on, even though it takes a few days of being geared or forever geared.

and why is that? Because my opinion doesnt matches yours or..? A valid reason plz
                            so u support them to be fully geared... hahaha i also don't mind them to be full geared.
                            it's their choice and people make a big fuss about it.. LOL
                            everything people do will have consequences.. just like all these threads :P
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-12-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VeneLust View Post
                              it's a choice for the top 4 and no one has the right to tell them what to do. If they decide to take of gear well ... good for you than. But you don't have the right to whine because they don't remove their gears. (@ whiners)
                              hahaha i love this guy +1 from me

Comment

Working...
                              X