heallth potion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heallth potion

how do people with 50k+ hp keep up with the costs of healing?

especially in GB

they get covenant...

I don't have any sort of balen related stuff (except for the wings with BB)

I said in another thread that talked about how ppls gets bunch of HP... but I doubt any of them without covenant ever gets near top 5 in Guild Battle because they just stand-by on towers and do not attack ward.

personally, I just attack ward and spend gold on buying troops
    than just use bloodthirsty to get HP back from a gold mine after GB is over
    any class can do this, just use Healing Rune over and over on a gold mine until you're back at 100% HP

Basically you have to choose, either be a tower stand-by or ward attacker, you can't do both without having covenant or lots of HP packs/ gold.
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-12-2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

The people with a lot of HP (read high level and BR) are rarely assigned the duty of hitting the ward tower unless the enemy team is completely outclassed.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I hit the ward tower pretty much all the time and use around 2.5mil HP, so 5 big HP pots or thereabouts every GB, and I am ALWAYS in top 5 in Guild Battle rankings when I play it!

I don't ever run out of HP pots, don't ask me how. I used to have to buy them from the guild shop all the time, but recently I seem to have collected a lot of "extra" pots that I can't use.
        Currently I have 11 x 500,000, 36 x 100,000 and 438 x 10,000 Hp pots and I never use the covenant to stop the hp pots being used.

Comment

I get a ton of hp pots from guild blessing.

Comment

cata blitz usually 2x 100k hp potion sometimes 500k hp too,guild blessing almost everyday 1-2 500k hp packs so yeah pretty easy tbh

Comment

Recently, Guild Blessing (when landing in Shop icon), just gives me Soul Crystals... rarely do they give me socket rods or hp pots.

no idea why... think Game hates me. (or at least guild wheel do)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Recently, Guild Blessing (when landing in Shop icon), just gives me Soul Crystals... rarely do they give me socket rods or hp pots.

no idea why... think Game hates me. (or at least guild wheel do)
                You can have my socketing rods. Last count 38 and getting at least one every 3 days. I actually had that many at one point I sold 50!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                  You can have my socketing rods. Last count 38 and getting at least one every 3 days. I actually had that many at one point I sold 50!
                  You make me cry.

Actually I have more than enough myself but sometimes Lady Luck is just cruel.
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                  [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                    You make me cry.

Actually I have more than enough myself but sometimes Lady Luck is just cruel.
                    From my standpoint I am unlucky though. I don't need socketing rods, but get them all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X