Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Biggest in-game 'd'oh!' moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest in-game 'd'oh!' moments

So what moments have you had since starting Wartune that you really wish you could've done again? :3

By far, I have to say my biggest "d'oh!" moment was when I first signed up on a server. My oldest and best character, a mage named Miriel, started off on S265-Frost Summit, since that was what the game recommended for me at the time. (I guess it was a hot new server back then?) As I continued playing the game, I slowly realized that events tended to be timed at inconvenient times of the day for me. Recently, I heard people talking about different servers, and how some people complained about the time zone on their server. Only then did I deign to glance at which heading my server was under, and only then did I find out that it was actually...in Europe. DX THAT explained why my guild spoke primarily in Hungarian (no offense, guys--you rock!), and why World Boss and Tank Trials tended to happen while I was asleep. Oh well...

So, any "d'oh!" moments from you guys? :3
    The Sorceress is Watching

Miriel
    S265-Frost Summit
    Mage
    Level 71

I created my main account on an old server and got stronger. I later became active-ish on a server that came out the same week I started playing Wartune. The world bosses lasted a lot longer and when I compared my main's BR to their high scores, I could've been in the top 10 on that server.

I always wonder if I could've been stronger if I had started there or would their vast amount of newbie players slow me down.

Not really a D'oh moment but it has always bugged me.
    Last edited by Whispir; 12-13-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

i wish i didnt start this game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs927 View Post
        i wish i didnt start this game at all.
        +1

My biggest d'oh moment is this.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Biggest d'oh moment was when I read the estimates of Zebq's spendings.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

My biggest d'oh moment was right before i made a fresh pizza there was quite a lot of it.

Comment

Loooooool... u guys are doh'ing me out
              IGN: Frenzone
              SERVER: 287
              CLASS: MAGE
              PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL :p)
              LEVEL: 64
              BATTLE RATING: 95k
              SYLPHS:
              2 Star Blue Gaia, 2 Star Blue Iris, 2 Star Blue Pan and 3 Star Blue Fire Sylph :p

Hard training them, but i think its worth it for different situations ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X