Biggest in-game 'd'oh!' moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest in-game 'd'oh!' moments

So what moments have you had since starting Wartune that you really wish you could've done again? :3

By far, I have to say my biggest "d'oh!" moment was when I first signed up on a server. My oldest and best character, a mage named Miriel, started off on S265-Frost Summit, since that was what the game recommended for me at the time. (I guess it was a hot new server back then?) As I continued playing the game, I slowly realized that events tended to be timed at inconvenient times of the day for me. Recently, I heard people talking about different servers, and how some people complained about the time zone on their server. Only then did I deign to glance at which heading my server was under, and only then did I find out that it was actually...in Europe. DX THAT explained why my guild spoke primarily in Hungarian (no offense, guys--you rock!), and why World Boss and Tank Trials tended to happen while I was asleep. Oh well...

So, any "d'oh!" moments from you guys? :3
    The Sorceress is Watching

Miriel
    S265-Frost Summit
    Mage
    Level 71

I created my main account on an old server and got stronger. I later became active-ish on a server that came out the same week I started playing Wartune. The world bosses lasted a lot longer and when I compared my main's BR to their high scores, I could've been in the top 10 on that server.

I always wonder if I could've been stronger if I had started there or would their vast amount of newbie players slow me down.

Not really a D'oh moment but it has always bugged me.
    Last edited by Whispir; 12-13-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

i wish i didnt start this game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by kevs927 View Post
        i wish i didnt start this game at all.
        +1

My biggest d'oh moment is this.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Biggest d'oh moment was when I read the estimates of Zebq's spendings.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

My biggest d'oh moment was right before i made a fresh pizza there was quite a lot of it.

Comment

Loooooool... u guys are doh'ing me out
              IGN: Frenzone
              SERVER: 287
              CLASS: MAGE
              PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL :p)
              LEVEL: 64
              BATTLE RATING: 95k
              SYLPHS:
              2 Star Blue Gaia, 2 Star Blue Iris, 2 Star Blue Pan and 3 Star Blue Fire Sylph :p

Hard training them, but i think its worth it for different situations ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X