No announcement yet.

Knights got shafted again in wartune 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sux when people make a laugh at other classes all we need is a balanced game.
    IGN: Tiwaistyles
    Class: Archer
    Level: 70
    Honor Title: Imperial Commander
    Battle Rating: 100k
    Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Ok guys I saw something which made me extremely sad about the Devs, they are just outright proving that they hate knights... so looks like we have some skill modifications in the new wartune 2..

Favorable Changes -

1) Delphic Destroyer gets boosted by 34% which is good
      2) Tenacity now reduces 8% damage and -7% crit rate which is just a slight modification but is ok.

Disadvantageous Changes -

1) EDD now does 450%+850 damage but it has no QTE bonus so it essentially has become weaker.
      2) Agoran shield now absorbs just 2k HP... in other words it has become useless
      3) Apollo's QTE is gone
      4) Shadow Thrasher has become weaker
      5) Enchanted block has just 80% chance to regain 4% HP now
      In other words knights have been shafted even more.... Dev's completely hate knights and now it's clear...
      I'm not 100% sure on the info but I'm like 99% sure so if anyone knows for sure it will be very welcome

NOTE - These are the changes which I saw in the chinese server skill simulator page, I am not 100% sure as to whether the same changes are there in the game or not as I am not very high level there and most changes are at the final level of the skills, so if anyone having high level knight there can confirm it would be appreciated
      Maybe you should also post the "complete/full" changes which are made in mages, as well as in archers, so we will have a balanced look... Archers and mages skills maybe also be nerfed greatly also... And I just saw that there will be new skills available for each of us. (the skill pages are extended), maybe they compensate for the nerf done to the old skills..

(Note: I saw this from an old thread, this is not mine... I copied it a long time ago, and I'm tired to find that thread again... Thanks to the author of that thread...)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	New Skills for knights.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1678390

Comment

dont know where u saw this or in which version but for my knight on s1 sq.37wan.com i didnt notice any changes. im a low lvl so i cant see what high lvl DD,EDD and so on does but agoran is still 20% at lvl 1 and 20% + 500 absorb at lvl 2. so i doubt the other changes are true either. your info must be very old cause no sane person would change agoran to a flat 2k absorb. shadowtrasher and apollo are already pretty weak skills so its more likely that this is from an old version and they were buffed later.

Comment

This is wrong, the simulator you've seen should be full of errors.
          The only skill of Knight that have changed in Chinese was Intercept, that now target a Single Back enemy (and not Singe Front), but this was before Wartune II, was in 2.2 or 2.3, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
            The only skill of Knight that have changed in Chinese was Intercept, that now target a Single Back enemy (and not Singe Front), but this was before Wartune II, was in 2.2 or 2.3, I think.
            Thanks for clearing this up and I'd be glad if the info is wrong, but I've seen the same skills in 2 of chinese website's skill simulator pages, maybe they have just some insane typos.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
              It targets back row enemies with a % chance i think

Comment

Chinese hates knights cos they want to be smart like mage and fast, stealthy like archer and they think that knights are stupid,clumsy and slow, it's in their ******* culture.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Stop posting fake plz.. And r2 don't adopt every thing from china server
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                    Stop posting fake plz.. And r2 don't adopt every thing from china server
                    It's not fake, go to chinese site and try skill simulator.. these are the numbers which I am getting, I don't know whether they are the same in the game or just typos though

Comment

Most of simulators have errors or are outdated. Anyway, I'll check this at my knight on chinese server, again.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        The fact that you take down mages and archs easily without using any delphics proves that your a low level. Plus let me tell you this... they don't get 2x hits to our 1x, you are doing something wrong
                        Im lvl 56 with 47 k br. Mdef 9k pdef just short of 11k, patk 12k + 25% from EWD astro HP 53 k block 18 k. I have 1st two basic attacks skills maxed because i use them the most and 1 is my rage builder so they hit pretty hard and worse with rune active. I use to use EDD but the mage would see it coming a mile away and get ready to heal...so i was left with no rage and watched the healers recover a good 3/4 of the damage just dealt, so I changed my style and have much better success.

I have an archer and mage as well, and when i fight knights 90% of the time i hit them 2x to their 1 on me...so its not just me doing something wrong :P.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          Im lvl 56 with 47 k br. Mdef 9k pdef just short of 11k, patk 12k + 25% from EWD astro HP 53 k block 18 k. I have 1st two basic attacks skills maxed because i use them the most and 1 is my rage builder so they hit pretty hard and worse with rune active. I use to use EDD but the mage would see it coming a mile away and get ready to heal...so i was left with no rage and watched the healers recover a good 3/4 of the damage just dealt, so I changed my style and have much better success.

I have an archer and mage as well, and when i fight knights 90% of the time i hit them 2x to their 1 on me...so its not just me doing something wrong :P.
                          Ask around, I'm sure any high level knight will tell you that you are doing something wrong

Comment

Working...
                          X