• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage character build up

can anyone tell me about mage character build up

Originally posted by KyubiKurama View Post
    can anyone tell me about mage character build up
    just my opinion , decent hp , high matk , high mdef , decent pdef , crit/no crit , i prefer no crit atm ...
    focus on guild skills def , intelligance , endurance before astral (unless ur astral kinda suck , lvl it up first)
    for astral choose matk , mdef , pdef/hp first ... (if u not go crit , if u got crit idk , but would be bad for ur def/hp)
    max out ur academy for ur own char first , then slowly lvlup ur troop stat ...
    and lastly save ur daru for lvl40 troop
    Last edited by terayaki2; 09-05-2012, 07:48 AM.
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

wow thz man

Comment

MATK>HP>MDEF>PDEF>CRIT build around those imo.

Comment

For skills, you can either go for Rage type(level up the later skills and make sure you have a good set to get the bonus rage points per attack) or quick PVP type(level up those starting skills and most are just support/passive).

Just my opinion I don't think it is the most effective but "rage type" works well for my mage for dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
            For skills, you can either go for Rage type(level up the later skills and make sure you have a good set to get the bonus rage points per attack) or quick PVP type(level up those starting skills and most are just support/passive).

Just my opinion I don't think it is the most effective but "rage type" works well for my mage for dungeons.
            Personally I went full AOE+Heal Mage and works absolutely Marvelous, got all Passives Maxed, the Castinator 8% proc, procs more often then you think which is nice (moreso then thornwall anyway) which also raises a question of mine, i know it says -20 rage consumption but you ALSO have to have the nessecary rage to do a skill for it to be deducted, would it not be better to simply lower the "cost" to "use" the skill? i mean it makes more sense, cuz in the end you still have to have enough rage for the skill itself, aside from that hp regen is OP in 3v3 love it, and not sure if the -10% or -15% dmg reduction are working properly in the game...can any1 test it out and give me feedback on it?
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
            X