I have an idea for a new mini-game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an idea for a new mini-game!

Since , we already have tanks , jewels , fishing , i guess some dresing up Barbie´s and Ken wont hurt ? the game has become ridiulously big FB farming game for 12 year old girls with cash ..

I don't mind mini-games to pass the time.

With all the time restrictions on daily events, it's actually giving us something to do.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

yep you right Mrpunkin

Comment

agree it passes the time. but it just ruined the total feel of a turn based rpg for me ( as if tanks didnt ruin it enough) . respect to those who can take it,and continue playing. i really liked this game,and would love if it could survive for many years to come . (highly doubtful) on the bright side , the devs finally made me deal with my addiction , and quit . getting my life back :P P.S. sorry for the typos in the thread ,kinda hungover ,still

Comment

more likie... before they add in any more mini-games... they need to fix the current ones first.

Tank... stupid default win/ no reward is still there, been like what? 3+ month?

Gold Rush... needs to make this into cross-server with brackets where there's no 40s vs 80s, it's just no brainer stupid.

Comment

Being a female, I like some of the fun minigames.... and casher and non-casher alike, u get some free stuff for it. Besides, this game has tons of extra time you want something to do.... go fishing just wish the jewel game was longer.....
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Who honestly cares? Seriously people make complaints over the dumbest things lol. It's mini games that offer some awesome prizes. Should be happy that this actually caters to non cashers and isn't just a casher event. Tons of refinement locks and gems and whips and more.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Who honestly cares? Seriously people make complaints over the dumbest things lol. It's mini games that offer some awesome prizes. Should be happy that this actually caters to non cashers and isn't just a casher event. Tons of refinement locks and gems and whips and more.
                not an issue having mini-games . what kind of mini games is the question . the game looks like they just stole some ideas from FB apps with more then 1 mil likes , some from WoW,Regnum,etc .. threw them in a bowl , and made a shi.tty stew . apples and oranges .

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  more likie... before they add in any more mini-games... they need to fix the current ones first.

Tank... stupid default win/ no reward is still there, been like what? 3+ month?

Gold Rush... needs to make this into cross-server with brackets where there's no 40s vs 80s, it's just no brainer stupid.
                  i think once your tank team get a point before the other team leaves you still get a reward but no reward if the whole team got 0 pts, i maybe wrong btw
                  and yes for gold rush x-server with brackets and no hp loss.
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

It was 2 vs 1 in Tank Trial.

I got 845, my team mate got 890

the other guy on their side got 835

but than the other guy left Tanks.

We got default win, I did not get any Rank rewards, even tho it should have been a Gold Chest. (no, I checked my bag too, no chest)

Funny thing is... the guy that left is actually one of the strongest on our server, he doesn't even need runes, he rarely uses them.
                    Whereas I need them badly cause I don't have super casher gear to not have to use runes to wipe others out.

And there's too much stuff to do on this game now, lots of things are SCHEDULED, and lots of things require a lot of time...

World Boss is scheduled, miss it and you miss out on at least 2000~3000 astral exp
                    Tank Trial is scheduled, miss it and you don't get runestones, at least 90% of runestone you get in this game comes from Tank

Group Arena is scheduled, not that bad since it last for a long time, but if you don't win in it, you get **** and no pvp-points (and usually if you don't get pvp-points in GA, you rarely gets them in BG)

Sylph... LOL, if you don't cash, you have to farm the Sylph Atoll for a high quality Sylph (no, not just 1 blue from using mahra from event, and even than, most smart ppls save mahra)
                    Not to mention if you want a strong sylph, you need to farm at least 600 essences to get at least 10 whites and turn them into Sep Stones A DAY,
                    Because not everyone can be Rank 30 and above.

Gold Rush... partly scheduled, because most people go for Double Points, and as I pointed it out, this thing is just stupid, who the hell thought it was a good idea to have level 40s vs level 80s?

Bounty... needs to wait every 30 mins, this thing just sucks without cashing.

And now... we got Fishing, that TAKES A FRIKIN LONG WAIT TIME until the good fish comes out, else you're just wasting attempts. (takes average of 10 mins per fish wait time, and you have to keep fish window open and can't do anything else)

Jewel Hunt... LOL... nice rewards, but you can only get the 500 points chest if you don't cash into it, since the points reset everyday.

So yea... between Sylph Farm and Fishing... this thing takes over your entire life where you HAVE to be at the computer.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 12-13-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham´sReckoning View Post
                      not an issue having mini-games . what kind of mini games is the question . the game looks like they just stole some ideas from FB apps with more then 1 mil likes , some from WoW,Regnum,etc .. threw them in a bowl , and made a shi.tty stew . apples and oranges .
                      you arnt forced to play lol. a lot of games take things from other games outj there. stop making a big deal out of something so small.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        It was 2 vs 1 in Tank Trial.

I got 845, my team mate got 890

the other guy on their side got 835

but than the other guy left Tanks.

We got default win, I did not get any Rank rewards, even tho it should have been a Gold Chest. (no, I checked my bag too, no chest)

Funny thing is... the guy that left is actually one of the strongest on our server, he doesn't even need runes, he rarely uses them.
                        Whereas I need them badly cause I don't have super casher gear to not have to use runes to wipe others out.
                        mine was 4v1, all my team are level 15+
                        this happened to me many times but i couldnt explain or determine how coz the it took only about 3-6secs after loading, i couldnt even see who the opponent was but one of my team shot 2-3 times the one opponent we had b4 he left and surprisingly we got 3 diff boxes after that so the points we had is very much low than yours
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Oh man those refining locks i love it. ?I gave up on refining my gear at all along time ago cause im not willing to spend 1000s of balens to get decent stats. Refinement locks were so far and few between it wasn't even funny. Now were getting a sensible amount. Now i might actually spend some balens to finish refining gear. Before it was you ither spend hard or go home when it came to refining gear. Now its worth the time and some cash to do it.

Comment

you arnt forced to play lol. a lot of games take things from other games outj there. stop making a big deal out of something so small.
                            let me explain it once again oh lord mighty of cleverness - I already stated i quit , hence it means noone is forcing me to play after all ( captain obvious) . the discussion was about the look and feel wartune was giving the players lately. It isnt a big deal really . Just wondering what will all you "if you dont like it,go somewhere else" do in a few months when only people left ,on already mostly dead servers, are people who just spent too much time and money on the game to quit,and the 13yo kids who ended up randomly on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham´sReckoning View Post
                              let me explain it once again oh lord mighty of cleverness - I already stated i quit , hence it means noone is forcing me to play after all ( captain obvious) . the discussion was about the look and feel wartune was giving the players lately. It isnt a big deal really . Just wondering what will all you "if you dont like it,go somewhere else" do in a few months when only people left ,on already mostly dead servers, are people who just spent too much time and money on the game to quit,and the 13yo kids who ended up randomly on the game.
                              If you already quit the game then why are you still here on forums? That being said why are you even complaining about an event you arn't even playing in the first place? That's just doesn't make any sense. That be like me complaining on other gaming websites and I don't even play the game lol. It's a waste of typing. So therefore, you need to deal with how this game is. Since you already quit then there is no reason to make complaints bc it doesn't effect you anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X